cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

App Optimizer automatically deleted

srirammig112
Star II
Hi guys,
I received the OTA upgrade from Android 10 to Android 11 on the 31st jan 2021.Its successful but I note that the App optimizer app is deleted automatically after the upgrade.This app was best to clear the cache in one go but unfortunately it is gone.Did anyone face this issue?
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

_jis_
Zen Master III
srirammig112

I have Mobile manager app bro.Thats still intact.Iam talking about Optimizer app

View post
You wrote:
"I note that the App optimizer app is deleted automatically after the upgrade.This app was best to clear the cache in one go but unfortunately it is gone."
And I told you that Mobile Manager was being used for this purpose.

View solution in original post

9 REPLIES 9

srirammig112
Star II
No,thats not what I was talking about.There used to be an Optimization app .After the upgrade i saw the icon getting changed too but when i clicked on it it did nothing

Monark
Zen Master I
srirammig112

No,thats not what I was talking about.There used to be an Optimization app .After the upgrade i saw the icon getting changed too but when i clicked on it it did nothing

View post
Can you share the screenshot of that icon

srirammig112
Star II
Unfortunately,its not available.But looks more like old android icon

_jis_
Zen Master III

srirammig112

Hi guys,

I received the OTA upgrade from Android 10 to Android 11 on the 31st jan 2021.Its successful but I note that the App optimizer app is deleted automatically after the upgrade.This app was best to clear the cache in one go but unfortunately it is gone.Did anyone face this issue?

App Optimizer automatically deleted
The app was called Mobile Manager, and since I still have the latest version of Android 10, I took a screenshot for you (when cleaning cache files for all apps in one go).
So, is this feature still present in A11 or not? @VS-KR
screenshot-20210203-100259629.png