This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Клавиша громкости

lyzovn
Star I
I don't understand why the volume key is only used for videos and games? Why can't I adjust the volume of incoming calls and SMS in real time? I go into the room and to lower the volume level have to go into the settings and do everything with your hands. In this case, this key loses its meaning.
4 REPLIES 4

shyamprabhu_g
Rising Star I
lyzovn said:
I don't understand why the volume key is only used for videos and games? Why can't I adjust the volume of incoming calls and SMS in real time? I go into the room and to lower the volume level have to go into the settings and do everything with your hands. In this case, this key loses its meaning.
I believe since Android Pie the volume key functionality has been changed to default to media volume rather than ring volume. It was a change introduced by Google. 

CH_ASUS
Community Legend II
Hi, as previous user explained , Google has altered its working design principle around the volume rocker. It is default tied to media volume. We have decided to not change anything around this. The reason for Google to do so is their own to disclose but I would assume it is based on data from user behavior studies, that media volumes are the volumes users change absolutely the most.

You may try our Smart Volume function if you want a more adaptive Incoming Call volume based on ambient noise levels.

kinguntas23
Rising Star II
CH_ASUS said:
Hi, as previous user explained , Google has altered its working design principle around the volume rocker. It is default tied to media volume. We have decided to not change anything around this. The reason for Google to do so is their own to disclose but I would assume it is based on data from user behavior studies, that media volumes are the volumes users change absolutely the most.

You may try our Smart Volume function if you want a more adaptive Incoming Call volume based on ambient noise levels.

Exactly, that is a feature which I believe was a much needed change. I don't want to mess with my notification tune nearly as often as I want to adjust media volume

_jis_
Zen Master III

lyzovn

Клавиша громкости
For meetings you should use Do Not Disturb mode. When you get used to these new Google features, you'll find it works very well.