This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Anroid 11

santo2303b
Star II
Hello ROG's any update on Anroid 11 hitting ROG Phone 3 in India. Thanks.
9 REPLIES 9

AmitGarde
Community Legend II
santo2303b

Hello ROG's any update on Anroid 11 hitting ROG Phone 3 in India. Thanks.

Anroid 11
After latest. 131 firmware update Beta testing application's have been started of Android 11 for ROG 3 if you are interested to taste flavour of Android 11 please dont forget to fill up that application form by going to
Settings>system>system update>upper right corner three dots>beta testing application.
Asus will than select the beta testers and inform them via email so keep eye on it.
Regarding stable Android 11 i hope its too close with hopefully l less bugs in beta versions
Thanks!

jin_akira
Rising Star I
What are the main changes to Android 11 though? Doesn't seem like there's anything major unless i missed out on the details

Danishblunt
Hall of Fame I
jin_akira

What are the main changes to Android 11 though? Doesn't seem like there's anything major unless i missed out on the details

View post
I think the big one is how Android 11 is hinting at having some sort of dynamic color / greyscale profiling which is omni important for OLED screens, this would completely get rid of black crush.

jin_akira
Rising Star I
Danishblunt

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/150666#Comment_150666

I think the big one is how Android 11 is hinting at having some sort of dynamic color / greyscale profiling which is omni important for OLED screens, this would completely get rid of black crush.

View post
That sounds promising. How is it performing on other Android phones? Has the black crush been fixed for those phones (i recall reading here that even the OnePlus is facing this issue)? I am unable to see how Android 11 is doing in real life as my household is surrounded by iOS users haha