jaibalaji2020
Star III

Model Name: Asus 6z (Zenfone 6)
Firmware Version: WW_18.0610.2101.127
Rooted or not: not
Frequency of Occurrence: daily
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
========================================
Ever since I upgraded to Android 11 the battery is draining very fast. Android System takes up too much battery. I used to get more than 10 hours Screen on Time before and now I get barely 5 hours. I'm also on Power Saving Mode.
screenshot-20210118-190337852.jpg
Screenshot attached.
22 REPLIES 22

lokesh_k0904
Rising Star I
I am also facing huge battery drain I am just getting near to 6 hrs sot which was 7-8 hours with heavy usage in android 10 so need update to optimise battery life @Anders_ASUS

radoslav_drabik
Star II
I face the same isssue. My battery was able to last 2 days with no problem. With Android11 it lasts only 1 day. Is there any solution? Factory reset helps?

skylerwolfe
Zen Master I
I was draining about 10% overnight but it has dropped to 1-2% after factory reset.

Monark
Zen Master I
skylerwolfe

I was draining about 10% overnight but it has dropped to 1-2% after factory reset.

View post
Yeah i also did a factory reset therefore discharge due to standby time decreased but still the battery is draining faster hope it will improve by future updates

dushvader
Star III
Facing the same issue here. Was using the beta version earlier and the phone was functioning fine.
Did a factory reset when the final build was launched and the battery drain is present ever since.
Guess an update is required to reduce the Android System battery drain.