Battery or AC: AC
Model: UX581GV
Frequency of occurrence:
Reset OS:
Screenshot or video:
========================
Detailed description:
Hello there.
I have a hot problem with my zenbook pro duo. When I'm rendering a project in blender, my gpu and cpu get quite hot (85-87C). My laptop is always plugged in using the maximum battery life, I'm using Performance mode, I've cleaned the fans and my room temperature is around 18-19C.
The problem is that the fans are not cranking up even if my CPU and GPU are super hot and working at a full capacity. I've tried 3'rd party apps to ramp up the fans but nothing works.
Is there anything that I can do to get the fan speed up?
Thank you!
12 REPLIES 12

RAJU_MSC_MATHEM
Zen Master I
JesusVlad
  1. System: Windows 10 Pro
  2. Battery or AC: AC
  3. Model: UX581GV
  4. Frequency of occurrence:
  5. Reset OS:
  6. Screenshot or video:

========================

Detailed description:

Hello there.

I have a hot problem with my zenbook pro duo. When I'm rendering a project in blender, my gpu and cpu get quite hot (85-87C). My laptop is always plugged in using the maximum battery life, I'm using Performance mode, I've cleaned the fans and my room temperature is around 18-19C.

The problem is that the fans are not cranking up even if my CPU and GPU are super hot and working at a full capacity. I've tried 3'rd party apps to ramp up the fans but nothing works.

Is there anything that I can do to get the fan speed up?

Thank you!

Asus Zenbook Pro Duo UX581GV getting pretty hot
tell me , If you not using any heavy application like AAA games and rendering in blender software, tiil CPU and GPU gets super hot?

JesusVlad
Star I
RAJU.MSC.MATHEMATICS

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/44242/asus-zenbook-pro-duo-ux581gv-getting-pretty-hot

tell me , If you not using any heavy application like AAA games and rendering in blender software, tiil CPU and GPU gets super hot?

View post
Well, it's not getting how when I'm surfing the web or watchim movies or working in Unity. The only game that I'm playing is World Of Tanks and the temperature is between 80-85C.
The problem is that the fans don't ramp up that much when I'm rendering or playing wot. Now it's winter and it's cold. I don't know what I'm going to do in the summer with this laptop.

RAJU_MSC_MATHEM
Zen Master I
JesusVlad

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/150614#Comment_150614

Well, it's not getting how when I'm surfing the web or watchim movies or working in Unity. The only game that I'm playing is World Of Tanks and the temperature is between 80-85C.

The problem is that the fans don't ramp up that much when I'm rendering or playing wot. Now it's winter and it's cold. I don't know what I'm going to do in the summer with this laptop.

View post
do one-thing, delete or disable all Running background applications.
delete all registered application ns under task scheduler .
disable all background applications under battery .
disable all startup applications

JesusVlad
Star I
RAJU.MSC.MATHEMATICS

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/150623#Comment_150623

do one-thing, delete or disable all Running background applications.

delete all registered application ns under task scheduler .

disable all background applications under battery .

disable all startup applications

View post
I've already tried that.
But that's not the problem. The problem is that the fans don't ramp up. I don't know why Asus don't have a app to ramp up the fans on a Pro laptop. It's worse than my MacBook Pro when it comes to fan speed