cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem With LED Notification Light

Shazz
Star I
Hi Asus team,
From last 2 days, my Asus 6z's led light is constantly glowing red. I tried turning off the notification led light in the system. I tried restarting the device in safe mode and also in tried shutting down and restarting again but the light constantly glowing. It is not responding for any notification. For eg earlier when used to charge full it used to turn green and if any notification used to come it used to blink but not now. 😣😓
2 REPLIES 2

victor010
Zen Master III
Hi, kindly let us know the latest firmware version of the device, also kindly factory reset your phone after taking a full backup: https://www.asus.com/support/FAQ/1006346/

_jis_
Zen Master III
Shazz

Hi Asus team,

From last 2 days, my Asus 6z's led light is constantly glowing red. I tried turning off the notification led light in the system. I tried restarting the device in safe mode and also in tried shutting down and restarting again but the light constantly glowing. It is not responding for any notification. For eg earlier when used to charge full it used to turn green and if any notification used to come it used to blink but not now. 😣😓

Problem With LED Notification Light
It would also be useful to remember what happened two days ago. Whether there was a system upgrade or some application that uses LEDs. If none of this has occurred, there may also be a HW problem. But you find that out by trying a factory reset.