Battery or AC: Battery/AC
Model: UX580GE
Frequency of occurrence: Everyday
Reset OS: 2+ times
Screenshot or video:
System: zenbook pro 15
Detailed description:
screenshot-2021-01-31-105029.png
My device is not compatible for the asus system control interface driver? Are you Fu*king kidding me? I paid $2k for a device and this is how you give software support?
I'm already mad at the fact that my device's battery died only in a year of normal using and asus doesn't even care to replace the battery and this? I've been suffering ever since I bought this device.
That aside, I need the appropriate drivers. I just can't miss out on all the software paying a premium.

Edit1: I request the mods to give an useful solution rather than just pointing me to random asus page. I've visited almost all of em. And I expect working solutions from people who ACTUALLY had this issue and fixed it somehow. Thank you in advance
10 REPLIES 10

RAJU_MSC_MATHEM
Zen Master I
a.b.santhosh02
  1. Battery or AC: Battery/AC
  2. Model: UX580GE
  3. Frequency of occurrence: Everyday
  4. Reset OS: 2+ times
  5. Screenshot or video:

System: zenbook pro 15

Detailed description:

screenshot-2021-01-31-105029.png

My device is not compatible for the asus system control interface driver? Are you Fu*king kidding me? I paid $2k for a device and this is how you give software support?

I'm already mad at the fact that my device's battery died only in a year of normal using and asus doesn't even care to replace the battery and this? I've been suffering ever since I bought this device.

That aside, I need the appropriate drivers. I just can't miss out on all the software paying a premium.

Asus system control interface not available for zenbook pro 15
check below website for supported models orf asus system interface driver
[MyASUS for Windows] Why can I only see the "Customer Support " feature in the MyASUS app? | Officia...

RAJU.MSC.MATHEMATICS

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/44187/asus-system-control-interface-not-available-for-zenbook...

check below website for supported models orf asus system interface driver

[MyASUS for Windows] Why can I only see the "Customer Support " feature in the MyASUS app? | Officia...

https://us.v-cdn.net/6031231/uploads/CM5DYMWTJJKA/desktop.zip

View post
Hey,
Thanks for responding.
Can you tell what part of "My device is not compatible for the asus system control interface driver?" you didn't understand so I can explain it to you again?
Its fine. Ill rephrase it for you.
"My device is not compatible for the asus system control interface driver?"
This means my model is not supported BY THE FREAKING DRIVER!! GOT IT?! THATS WHY I'M HERE IN THE FIRST PLACE!

RAJU_MSC_MATHEM
Zen Master I
a.b.santhosh02

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/150379#Comment_150379

Hey,

Thanks for responding.

Can you tell what part of "My device is not compatible for the asus system control interface driver?" you didn't understand so I can explain it to you again?

Its fine. Ill rephrase it for you.

"My device is not compatible for the asus system control interface driver?"

This means my model is not supported BY THE FREAKING DRIVER!! GOT IT?! THATS WHY I'M HERE IN THE FIRST PLACE!

View post
do you know eventhough my laptop model number is not mentioned in both the version v1 and V2 in pdf.
eventhough I successfully installed asus system center interface V2 using device manager .
before installing that particular device driver , will not show in device manager under system devices.
you need to download my asus application from Microsoft store and then log using asus account. and then reply to me

Alright. After the hint you gave,
"I successfully installed asus system center interface V2 using device manager"
I downloaded the asus system control interface driver from DriveHub and used device manager to install the driver.
I must say sorry and thank you. But this is not it. I still have plenty of problems to fix in my device. Guess you'll see me around often.
Before this thread is closed, I'd like to make a detailed Instruction set on how to install the driver even if the official asus page says that their brand new premium device is "old" and does not support most MyAsus features and also because there is literally no Asus page that mentions this.

DriveHub link:- https://www.drvhub.net/devices/chipsets/asus/system-control-interface-v2