Aryan202
Community Legend I
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name:
Firmware Version:
Rooted or not:
Frequency of Occurrence:
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
The ROG Phone 5 could have a dot matrix on the back for Aura Lighting
16 REPLIES 16

Aryan202
Community Legend I
Rog 3 is still top notch
Rog 3 to this won't be that big of a upgrade I guess unless you absolutely need the 65 w charging and the second screen features
Other than that we'll see at launch if anything's new

GREEKLEADER
Zen Master I
Averan

Rog 3 is still top notch

Rog 3 to this won't be that big of a upgrade I guess unless you absolutely need the 65 w charging and the second screen features

Other than that we'll see at launch if anything's new

View post
Can't wait for the performance tests on youtube,even tho they'll probably favour the other phones cause of "I'm not tech savvy" if you get what I mean

Android
Rising Star I
But will this feature a headphone jack?
"Gaming" phones without a built in 3.5mm headphone jack is an immediate bust. ASUS needs to remember that the ROG Phone is built with a specific audience in mind: gamers and power users.
I'm also hoping that the North American version of this device will continue to exclude Tencent spyware/bloatware.

botboy444
Zen Master I
screenshot-20210131-123558471.jpg
So a closer look shows 2 exposed, seperate usbC ports, no dust cover.

Have they gone the way of Lenovo and moved the USB ports to the side of the phone?
The red thing at the bottom seems to be flush with the phone as it doesn't jut out like the buttons on the other side or cut out like the USB ports seem to be on the side, I'm wondering what it could be because it's placed in such a weird spot

botboy444
Zen Master I
botboy444

screenshot-20210131-123558471.jpg

So a closer look shows 2 exposed, seperate usbC ports, no dust cover.

Have they gone the way of Lenovo and moved the USB ports to the side of the phone?

The red thing at the bottom seems to be flush with the phone as it doesn't jut out like the buttons on the other side or cut out like the USB ports seem to be on the side, I'm wondering what it could be because it's placed in such a weird spot

View post
Unless that's a dust cover for accessories etc, but it's in such an awkward spot imo