This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is Netflix now really a System App??

Helo__PuweY
Rising Star I
I new installed my Rog 3 after the newest System Patch.
Before it I had Netflix completely deinstalled.
Now after New Install I only can disable it.
Is that true??
12 REPLIES 12

Scorpion
Rising Star I
Danishblunt

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/150146#Comment_150146

Your comment is useless if anything.

He is simply demonstrating that as you already noted that many people don't have that issue. Your crying won't help anybody including yourself.

View post
As I mentioned before, not everyone got the same issue , so it doesn't mean they all have to come and mention they don't have that problem as others do, it's useless. I come to look for a solution then i find a useless comment and make me just lose hope.
And you are coming here to continue discussing about something useless makes you even more useless. Be useful with some info or report that you have the same issue so the development team notice that many got the same problem and work on a fix for it. If your phone is doing fine, then don't comment. End of discussion.

ADH
Rising Star II
Scorpion

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/150141#Comment_150141

Why are you commenting then? People like you are not useful. It's clear that many don't have the same issue, so if you don't have the same issue or a solution I don't see a reason to comment. People come here for answers not to read useless comments.

View post
Like who in the world are you to point it out lol ? Bruh you need to chill . It's my right and i can comment whatever i want until unless it's not something abusive or hate .
So come on it's time to update your thinking to 2021 😁
Well good luck hope you get some education .

Edit - if you still ever feel like my comment is useless please re-read the original post it contains "?" Question mark means he is simply asking a question simple as that i gave my answer .
Chill

Scorpion
Rising Star I
ADH

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/150146#Comment_150146

Like who in the world are you to point it out lol ? Bruh you need to chill . It's my right and i can comment whatever i want until unless it's not something abusive or hate .

So come on it's time to update your thinking to 2021 😁

Well good luck hope you get some education .

Edit - if you still ever feel like my comment is useless please re-read the original post it contains "?" Question mark means he is simply asking a question simple as that i gave my answer .

Chill

View post
It's useless to discuss with people like you and the person above you. My point is that people like you are useless and provide 0 help but creating a conversation full of useless comments instead. The guy is asking a question and your answer doesn't help not even a bit. "It's still user app for me" ok and? You just created more questions for him instead. It seems people don't understand the purpose of this form. And just because you don't have the same issue doesn't mean his problem is solved. Comment if you have the same issue so the development team see that some or many got the same problem and work on fix for it
But sure you can comment whatever you want, but you are not helping, you are creating more questions instead. Maybe you should consider update your mind to 2021. Have a good day.
End of discussion.