Touch ghost problem

salhe
Star I
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: rog phone 3
Firmware Version: WW-17.0823.2012.122
Rooted or not: not
Frequency of Occurrence: always
APP Name & APP Version (pubg mobile 1.2.0)
I suffer from ghost touching problem in PUBG MOBILE game I have not found a solution please help me I bought this phone for games and in the end there are problems in games how frustrating asus
========================================

9 REPLIES 9

burkert-marcel
Star II
I have the same Problem in pubgm, when I play with „hold“ for scope. Also Factory reset & reinstall pubgm.. still not working. I have tested the scope button in different sizes- not working. Going for air triggers- also not working.

@tit @Olivier

momeimada
Rising Star I
Turn off the 3 fingers screenshot option

last-gamer
Star II
Something new? I update to the january version... And the problem stills.

RikoO
Star II
faiz.mazlan11

I had this problem too. I play pubg mobile using scope hold options and I put my scope button on top left of my screen. The issues is when I hold scopes and move joystick to left or right simultaneously suddenly the screen flicker scope in and out, or scope out most of the time while I was holding scope button. This really mess up my with my aim. I not using any tempered glass and already turn off the 3 fingers screenshot option. I turn on glove mode on the issues still happen as well as when I turn off the setting. If you said the problem is from the pubg mobile itself, I tried playing on my xiaomi phones it work pretty well no screen flicker while holding scopes and moving joystick to left or right simultaneously.

View post
Check in pubg basic settings for your peek and tap settings.

alimk_312002
Star I
faiz.mazlan11

I had this problem too. I play pubg mobile using scope hold options and I put my scope button on top left of my screen. The issues is when I hold scopes and move joystick to left or right simultaneously suddenly the screen flicker scope in and out, or scope out most of the time while I was holding scope button. This really mess up my with my aim. I not using any tempered glass and already turn off the 3 fingers screenshot option. I turn on glove mode on the issues still happen as well as when I turn off the setting. If you said the problem is from the pubg mobile itself, I tried playing on my xiaomi phones it work pretty well no screen flicker while holding scopes and moving joystick to left or right simultaneously.

View post
I have the same issue(