Android 11 or ZenUI 7 for Asus 5Z
A11/zenui 7 are hopes of 100's of 5z users you can see excitement here👇
amitgarde3
  1. Model Name: 5z
  2. Firmware Version:100.10.107.92
  3. Rooted or not: not
  4. Frequency of Occurrence: forever
  5. APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app): system

Time has come ASUS has started beta testing for 6z as its regular cycle why skip 5z as a flagship i personally feel 5z is best device ASUS has made till date with lesser hardware issues comparing 6z n rog series also 5z is most sold smartphone till date for ASUS in flagship range m happy with dedicated support till date for 5z and still ongoing for more few months

But as a flagship owner want to tell ASUS that is 5z really worth to be called as flagship 👇

1.No vowifi

2.No prime hd

3.No ARCORE

4.No camera UI improvements even after Zenui 6

5.No dedicated nightmode for capable sensor in camera app

6.Touch panel stutters in games exists since Android 8 (which we and mods are still fighting to get fix from devs )

even after several requests since months from 5z users no hard push from ASUS for 5z users why? No requested features are seen

If thats fine not to give it to 5z owners than its ok

But to fill this huge gap can asus make us happy with surprising decision like more 6 months update cycle with implementations like atleast providing

*ZENUI 7 on Android 10 itself

OR

*Android 11/R on top of ZENUI 6 itslef

I wish atleast ASUS will reconsider our request and justice 5z as a flagship before ending up support to 5z

@Christine_ASUS @CH_ASUS @Anders_ASUS @ARP_ASUS @Falcon_ASUS @STARRAIN_ASUS @Titan_ASUS @Y_ASUS @Kris_ASUS @Laura_ASUS @Gustav_ASUS @gabriel_prado @ga278057 @gabriel95

[5z] Justice to flagship, Atleast zenui 7 top of Android 10 OR Android 11 top of zenui 6
I feel ASUS should not ignore this larger community base of 5z also 5z is considered one of best devices made from Asus and also are sold on very larger quantity than anyother flagship from Asus. I appreciate efforts ASUS has made till date for 5z and they are still continuing to do so with regular updates but as a Flagship 5z is capable of lot more features which are still lacking in A10 Zenui 6 and this Gap can be filled up only by providing A11/Zenui 7 atleast for 5z
Flagship can be seriously redefined if they choose 5z to update on A11/Zenui7 many users will stick to Asus as there future products i am sure. Also there is nessecity to take a bolder & diffrent move like all other OEMS indian users have lot of hopes with 5z for A11/Zenui 7 as asus has no zenfone since a year now in india and so 5z needs to fill that gap of brand loyalty for its users and i am sure many 5z users future will be with Asus.
By the way A11 & Zenui 7 are still under evaluation for 5z so keep your fingers crossed 🤞
But dont loose hopes with 5z and hence "WE LOVE SURPRISES ASUS"
Thanks! @Titan_ASUS @CH_ASUS @Kris_ASUS @Falcon_ASUS @Christine_ASUS @Olivier_ASUS @Gustav_ASUS @ARP_ASUS @Anders_ASUS @Laura_ASUS@Panda_ASUS @gabriel_prado 🙈

sidarya31
Rising Star II
5z is well deserved device for Android 11 or ZenUI7.

Yeah I'm also waiting for the update

Debasish_Sahoo
Zen Master I
Only Zenui7 will also be good enough for 5z users 🙂
Atleast upgrade Zenui. We don't want A11
Still I don't have any hopes for Zenui7. But if they upgrade Zenui then it would be great 😉