This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What is the latest version of firmware

Roystoys
Zen Master III
I have only had this zenfone 7 since January 4 and I am on WW.29.14.53.14 .
Is this the latest version or am I /we(Aussies) a bit behind???
I ask because I know that Asus can be very cautious ( slow) in releasing updates
PS how do you get to the manual download/ update site.???
With my old ZenFone 5 z all I had to do was type in zenfone 5z download site but when I type in zenfone 7 update site in the Google search engine all I get is a promo page????
PS have to say that I love this device keep up the great work you clever little people.
10 REPLIES 10

hleocosta
Rising Star I
Strange because the ZenFone 6 already received the stable A11 and the 7 did not. At least those who bought the 7 (not the Pro, as it did not come to Brazil) are you enjoying it? It is a top smartphone?

Roystoys
Zen Master III
Yes it is a great phone

Anders_ASUS
Hall of Fame III
A11 is coming soon

Roystoys
Zen Master III
Thanks for the heads up Anders

Roystoys
Zen Master III
hleocosta

Strange because the ZenFone 6 already received the stable A11 and the 7 did not. At least those who bought the 7 (not the Pro, as it did not come to Brazil) are you enjoying it? It is a top smartphone?

View post
Yes but the zenfone 6 obviously came before the 7 so that makes sense take heart in this knowledge ASUS doesn't forget about us when our phones get to a year or Two of Age so 12 or 18 months down the track we ( zenfone 7 s) will be getting android 12 but I don't think that the 6s will.