This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pubg new update frame drops

anjubunny123
Zen Master I
After the update I am experiencing more frame drops in pubg mobile in 90 fps ,going down 40 fps in hot drops and I am using the extreme profile that you have given ,it worked fine with constant 88 to 90 fps before but after the .65 update pubg is lagging a lot
So I request for 90 fps pubg profile that would solve it
@Anders_ASUS @ARP_ASUS @CH_ASUS @LP_ASUS @Gustav_ASUS @Gustav
6 REPLIES 6

atmsriram6
Rising Star II
Try to reinstall pubg or repair it because I have rog 2 & 3 both right now I am using rog 2 and 3 by my brother no frames drop found ha I agree in hot drops little bit fluctuation but in just matter of seconds it was getting fine

akhilj66
Rising Star II
anjubunny123

After the update I am experiencing more frame drops in pubg mobile in 90 fps ,going down 40 fps in hot drops and I am using the extreme profile that you have given ,it worked fine with constant 88 to 90 fps before but after the .65 update pubg is lagging a lot

So I request for 90 fps pubg profile that would solve it

@Anders_ASUS @ARP_ASUS @CH_ASUS @LP_ASUS @Gustav_ASUS @Gustav

Pubg new update frame drops
I am facing the same issue you said from August 2020, this month I got my motherboard replaced (under warranty) and I am still facing the same issues but to my surprise, the service center guy's Rog 2 works perfectly fine without any frame drops, it did a little bit in hot drops.
So I'll be getting my device serviced again this week. I think it has to be something with the hardware because if two phones are running on the same version of the software, how is it possible that one device faces the issue of frame drops and the other doesn't, there must be some problem with the hardware. You get your device serviced too.
If you ask guys who one device like OnePlus 7 they don't face any frame drop issue, except in hot drops. I have played on my friend's OP 7 and saw that his device was working perfectly fine.
I regret my decision of going with this so-called "gaming phone", piece of crap. Had a budget for OnePlus pro but went with Rog 2, one of the worst decisions I have ever made.

ARP_ASUS
Community Legend II
Hi anjubunny123,
Is it just with PUBG?
Can you try a different game and confirm.

anjubunny123
Zen Master I
akhilj66

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/44056/pubg-new-update-frame-drops

I am facing the same issue you said from August 2020, this month I got my motherboard replaced (under warranty) and I am still facing the same issues but to my surprise, the service center guy's Rog 2 works perfectly fine without any frame drops, it did a little bit in hot drops.

So I'll be getting my device serviced again this week. I think it has to be something with the hardware because if two phones are running on the same version of the software, how is it possible that one device faces the issue of frame drops and the other doesn't, there must be some problem with the hardware. You get your device serviced too.

If you ask guys who one device like OnePlus 7 they don't face any frame drop issue, except in hot drops. I have played on my friend's OP 7 and saw that his device was working perfectly fine.

I regret my decision of going with this so-called "gaming phone", piece of crap. Had a budget for OnePlus pro but went with Rog 2, one of the worst decisions I have ever made.

View post
I bro I also feel the same thing going for this gaming phone but can't do anything about it right now I just have to use it until my btech is done
I haven't faced frame drops until the latest update yes there were frame drops during the intial A10 update
But they reduced it later in the updates and now I am facing the issue again with the latest update