cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ZenBook UX333

oni
Star I
========================
My Zenbook UX333 suddenly disconnected from our WIFI. Tried all possible options I could think of to re-connect it to our home network. All of the m were with no avail. I'm very frustrated now. Kindly please help me, how to properly install my Wireless card?
Here's the error:
Device PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_9DF0&SUBSYS_00008086&REV_30\3&11583659&0&A3 requires further installation.
Did several Windows 10 reinstallations
Did several driver re-installation
Did several isolations
Did research pretty the whole day. Several suggested instructions I already did
8 REPLIES 8

oni
Star I
Thank you very much on your responses! I will try these later after work. Really appreciate your help. I will give you guys an update about the outcome.
Best regards,
Oni

johnshinn3
Star I
Do you own your wi-fi modem or you rent it from your cable/internet provider? You should check your wi-fi settings as it sounds like your wifi/modem/router is blocking you from your home network. I don't think it is a laptop software or hardware problem. Maybe, you should call your internet service provider and ask them to replace your wifi/modem/router with their latest model. - John in Los Angeles

oni
Star I
RAJU.MSC.MATHEMATICS
I have tried the drivers you have provided but with no avail. I still could not install the driver for my Wireless adapter.
Anymore, suggestion please?

RAJU_MSC_MATHEM
Zen Master I
oni

RAJU.MSC.MATHEMATICS

I have tried the drivers you have provided but with no avail. I still could not install the driver for my Wireless adapter.

Anymore, suggestion please?

View post
How did you try to install the driver, did you used the device manager?