soham1995
Star I
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: ROG 3
Firmware Version: 17.0823.2012.122
Rooted or not: not
Frequency of Occurrence: certain situations
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app): What's app
When I am playing COD Mobile and I get a what's app call when in game , as soon as I answer the call , the entire system UI freezes and I cannot do anything. The phone heats up alot and hangs . Also getting frequent stutters when in game even in X mode with the fan . My lower charging port has some issues , where it stops and starts charging randomly .
screenshot-20210122-145337543-1.jpg

Attaching a screenshot of a system UI malfunction .

Also the black crush issue is still really bad . Please do something about it .

3 REPLIES 3

rocky30032002
Star II
I had the same issue too. Chrome browser stutters suddenly and crashes. It happens with some system apps too.(happens only when headphones are connected) Lower usb port not recognising headphones and shows charging the device notification instead. My device had these issues often with the type c port(only the bottom one. The side port is immune to any issues) I disabled adaptive battery in power settings and my headphone dongles are working fine. I dont know if thats the exact reason for the issue to stop. But i didnt occur after that.
As for the black crush issue..use screen balance app for now when u watch movies or any black themed stuff. It reduces it considerably.

Saifuddin
Zen Master III
soham1995

Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:

1. Model Name: ROG 3
  2. Firmware Version: 17.0823.2012.122
  3. Rooted or not: not
  4. Frequency of Occurrence: certain situations
  5. APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app): What's app

When I am playing COD Mobile and I get a what's app call when in game , as soon as I answer the call , the entire system UI freezes and I cannot do anything. The phone heats up alot and hangs . Also getting frequent stutters when in game even in X mode with the fan . My lower charging port has some issues , where it stops and starts charging randomly .

screenshot-20210122-145337543-1.jpg

Attaching a screenshot of a system UI malfunction .

Also the black crush issue is still really bad . Please do something about it .

System UI crashes
Just do a system restart and it may ge fixed

ARP_ASUS
Community Legend II
Hi soham1995,
There is a new update released yesterday.
Can you update and confirm. I will duplicate the issue mentioned by you.