ZT-10bae562
Star II
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: ROG 3
Firmware Version: 17.0823.2012.122
Rooted or not: Not rooted
Frequency of Occurrence: permanent
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
I've now had the phone on both AT&T and T-Mobile and Wi-Fi calling is not supported on either one of these networks in the States. I personally do not really need the feature but I know a lot of people who live in areas with terrible reception who rely heavily on Wi-Fi calling and it is the main reason they do not purchase the phone. Will this ever be supported?
9 REPLIES 9

BPM
Rising Star II
Weird, I thought it did support wifi calling on T-Mobile... Well, that's annoying. Granted, I usually don't have signal issues in my area, but it's still a necessary feature just in case it's needed. Please enable this, Asus!

ubersapian
Star III
Have a look on the xda rog3 forum as there is a couple of threads dealing with this. I managed to enable wifi/VoLTE calling on my handset with no root or swapping firmware etc

BPM
Rising Star II
ubersapian

Have a look on the xda rog3 forum as there is a couple of threads dealing with this. I managed to enable wifi/VoLTE calling on my handset with no root or swapping firmware etc

View post
I was looking at XDA, but I couldn't find a thread about enabling wifi calling without root. Can you share the link from where you got your instructions?

ubersapian
Star III
Just drop me a message on xda and I can walk you through the instructions. . all fairly easily done via adb commands .. my username on xda is ubersapian