Raghu_B_R
Star III
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name:Zenfone 6
Firmware Version:
Rooted or not:Not
Frequency of Occurrence:Always
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
Facing some bugs recently in zenfone 6 A11 Indian version. Bug is that when you add any app to home screen new tab and remove the app from home screen tab 2 the home screen tab 1 gets missing later if I hold the home screen then the tab 1 appears.So I need help that I don't know how to create a bug report

3 REPLIES 3

Raghu_B_R
Star III
Raghu B R

Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:

1. Model Name:Zenfone 6
  2. Firmware Version:
  3. Rooted or not:Not
  4. Frequency of Occurrence:Always
  5. APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):

In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.

========================================

Facing some bugs recently in zenfone 6 A11 Indian version. Bug is that when you add any app to home screen new tab and remove the app from home screen tab 2 the home screen tab 1 gets missing later if I hold the home screen then the tab 1 appears.So I need help that I don't know how to create a bug report

https://us.v-cdn.net/6031231/uploads/KEU75OI8XIR8/2021-01-25-22-33-02.mp4

Bug report Help
For people who didn't get it I have added a video attachment below what this 👇 and sorry for wrong mention of krimsongattler I wanted only Anders and Kris asus @Anders_ASUS @krimsongattler @krimsongattler @Kris
@Kris_ASUS

victor010
Zen Master III
Hi there, we have tried the same on our device but couldn't replicate it, kindly let us know the latest firmware version of the device, also we'd request you to factory reset your phone after taking a full backup: https://www.asus.com/support/FAQ/1006346/

Raghu_B_R
Star III
@victor0_ASUS My latest build number is given in the photo attached