This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I lost my sounds

GREEKLEADER
Zen Master I
I have accidentally deleted all the ogg files and now I don't have the cool sounds anymore
Any idea how can I get them back? Maybe a factory Reset? I need a solution quickly @Christine_ASUS @Gustav_ASUS @ARP
17 REPLIES 17

GREEKLEADER
Zen Master I
kim.levie.g

@GREEKLEADER

Well, you need to look for someone who has a rooted ROG 3 or has TWRP installed so they can pull the .ogg files on it.

View post
I think they are at music on file manager,do check them out,i don't think it needs rooting

kim_levie_g
Star III
@GREEKLEADER

Are you sure you really know what happened? .ogg files are embedded in the system files which is read attributed only, you can only delete the internal sounds (.ogg) files if you have root access.

GREEKLEADER
Zen Master I
kim.levie.g

@GREEKLEADER

Are you sure you really know what happened? .ogg files are embedded in the system files which is read attributed only, you can only delete the internal sounds (.ogg) files if you have root access.

View post
But I didn't root and yet I did delete them,I don't get it tho,why would they leave them out in the open...but I guess I have options,besides if someone can just attach them here,that would make it a whole lot easier
Or even convert them to MP3 files

Gustav_ASUS
Community Legend III
@GREEKLEADER Sorry for reviving an old thread like this, just wanted to check if your issue was solved by updating to the newest firmware?

GREEKLEADER
Zen Master I
Gustav_ASUS

@GREEKLEADER Sorry for reviving an old thread like this, just wanted to check if your issue was solved by updating to the newest firmware?

View post
Thanks,but it did not,I still haven't found a safe way to get them back,I'm guessing factory reset is my only option...