This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Call quality issue even after WW-16.1220.1906.167 update

paras0710
Rising Star II
Call quality audio from earpiece speaker is still bad at full volume even after  latest 22 July 2019 update version WW-16.1220.1906.167. call quality at 75% volume is OK but at full volume the audio distorts especially if the person you are talking to is standing somewhere there is background noise (like other people is talking in background or music is playing in background) that background noise becomes wavy/screechy/distorted and even make person voice inaudible.
28 REPLIES 28

CH_ASUS
Community Legend II
Yes,Call Quality is having issues.
Can you help check again after the .189 (WW) or .191 (IN) update? We have made further improvements and experienced  improvements.

shyamprabhu_g
Rising Star I
CH_ASUS said:
Yes,Call Quality is having issues.
Can you help check again after the .189 (WW) or .191 (IN) update? We have made further improvements and experienced  improvements.
@CH_ASUS Do you mean that .191 update is only for IN version? If so, how did I get the .191 version FOTA update on my 6Z with WW SKU (although bought in India as 6Z and not Zenfone 6)?

CH_ASUS
Community Legend II
I take it as your 6Z is bought in India? And you didnt receive the .189 FOTA but received the .191 FOTA today?

shyamprabhu_g
Rising Star I
CH_ASUS said:
I take it as your 6Z is bought in India? And you didnt receive the .189 FOTA but received the .191 FOTA today?
Yes, it is a 6Z (with a WW SKU) bought in India via Flipkart. I did not get the .189 FOTA but I downloaded it from Asus website and installed it manually. Today I received the .191 as FOTA update. Now I am confused. If .191 is only for Indian variants (IN), how did my phone with WW firmware receive the .191 FOTA today? Or is .191 also a WW update?

saifulcmc
Star III
CH_ASUS said:
Yes, it is a 6Z (with a WW SKU) bought in India via Flipkart. I did not get the .189 FOTA but I downloaded it from Asus website and installed it manually. Today I received the .191 as FOTA update. Now I am confused. If .191 is only for Indian variants (IN), how did my phone with WW firmware receive the .191 FOTA today? Or is .191 also a WW update?
I also noticed same experience