This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

After new update. 189

ashishengr_kuma
Rising Star I
Head phone jack output not solved even by this new update (. 189). Head phone jack output stop working after you change any mode in audio wizard... This was came from previous update  yet not solved.. Please do something for it cause every time I change mode in audio wizard I have to restart the phone. Second one is youtube navigation control doesn't disappear by it self like it happenes in any other mobile. In 6z we have to click on the cross mark which comes just beside the navigation bar. This issue is also came from last update only... Please solve this as it irritates lots... And thanks for this update cause it solved the problem of automatically Camara flipping in whatsapp call.. It was headache for me... Hope you guys will respond on these issues...
30 REPLIES 30

CH_ASUS
Community Legend II
Image_ https___us.v-cdn.net_6031231_uploads_editor_9t_yeudi8j7reul.jpg this is the problem with youtube
Hi
This will happen when you enable Accessability switches in Android.
Please help check here;
Settings->Accessibility
Find: "Accessibility Menu"
"Use Service" toggle, is it on? If yes, turn it off. Youtube "problem" goes away. 

ashishengr_kuma
Rising Star I
@CH_ASUS thanx a lot. This was ruining my viewing experience of you tube.. You have any idea about my headphone jack problem? 

CH_ASUS
Community Legend II
@CH_ASUS thanx a lot. This was ruining my viewing experience of you tube.. You have any idea about my headphone jack problem? 
No problem! - A lot of issues or perceived bugs aren't bugs at all 🙂 Especially around the Accessibility features which most users seldom use.

As for the AudioWizard+3.5mm 
 Not yet, not quite sure what happens and why that happens.
For the issue, is it happening like this?
Plug in headphones in 3.5mm
Play music/audio 
Go into AudioWizard , change EQ preset from Normal to something else.
Audio stops playing. 

Is it that the audio has been paused  - i.e. you can start it again by going into the music playing app and pressing play again. Or that the audio keeps playing but you arent hearing anything at all from the 3.5mm?

Also, does it fix itself after a reboot?

kinguntas23
Rising Star II
CH_ASUS said:
No problem! - A lot of issues or perceived bugs aren't bugs at all 🙂 Especially around the Accessibility features which most users seldom use.

As for the AudioWizard+3.5mm 
 Not yet, not quite sure what happens and why that happens.
For the issue, is it happening like this?
Plug in headphones in 3.5mm
Play music/audio 
Go into AudioWizard , change EQ preset from Normal to something else.
Audio stops playing. 

Is it that the audio has been paused  - i.e. you can start it again by going into the music playing app and pressing play again. Or that the audio keeps playing but you arent hearing anything at all from the 3.5mm?

Also, does it fix itself after a reboot?
1) No, the songs dont pause, but the output just stops
2) Nope, issue persists after reboot 

This issue exists for bluetooth audio devices too

ashishengr_kuma
Rising Star I
@CH_ASUS no song doesn't stop. Output of headphone jack stops. For me, whenever I have restarted the phone,  audio jack output comes back but if i will again change mode in audio wizard same problem will again come and I have to restart the phone again...