This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I lost my sounds

GREEKLEADER
Zen Master I
I have accidentally deleted all the ogg files and now I don't have the cool sounds anymore
Any idea how can I get them back? Maybe a factory Reset? I need a solution quickly @Christine_ASUS @Gustav_ASUS @ARP
17 REPLIES 17

AmitGarde
Community Legend II
GREEKLEADER

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/149337#Comment_149337

How do i flash the newest firmware? Won't that just create copies of all my previous firmware updates or even erase my data? What should I do?

View post
Flashing firmware manually is very risky and i recommend it to you on your own risk.
Yes data backup is required as you will loose all your data as this process is for fresh firmware installation.
I just did some research on google and i found some steps to do it manually if you wish to do it than please go thoroughly through this article before you start anything any wrong step may cause damage👇
How To Flash Asus Devices By Asus Flash Tool | Download and Install Asus Flash Toolif this article is hard for you to understand than there are many videos helping guides on youtube as well as internet which should surely help you out you can try those.
Note:- If you wish for some smooth flashing i suggest you kindly take your device to nearest service centre and they will surely help on this matter and do it for you worry free.
Thanks!

AmitGarde
Community Legend II
GREEKLEADER

I have accidentally deleted all the ogg files and now I don't have the cool sounds anymore

Any idea how can I get them back? Maybe a factory Reset? I need a solution quickly @Christine_ASUS @Gustav_ASUS @ARP

I lost my sounds
Also i see that ROG 3 got new update i.e. .131 try to update and check once if your problem is solved before you try reseting or flashing firmware.
Thanks!

kim_levie_g
Star III
If you want help regarding flashing, I can assist you.
Are you using a tencent version or the global version?

GREEKLEADER
Zen Master I
kim.levie.g

If you want help regarding flashing, I can assist you.

Are you using a tencent version or the global version?

View post
It is the global version and a legit unitI
I just need these .ogg files attached in here so I can perhaps add them back

kim_levie_g
Star III
@GREEKLEADER

Well, you need to look for someone who has a rooted ROG 3 or has TWRP installed so they can pull the .ogg files on it.