cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

All buttons shouldn't trigger any effect while phone is locked

ahmedezzat_1
Star I
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: Premium Phone ROG Phone 3 (ZS661KS)
Firmware Version: Latest
Rooted or not: No
Frequency of Occurrence: All the Time
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
All buttons shouldn't trigger any effect while phone is locked like power button restart phone or stop Wi-Fi Bluetooth or any other button while phone is locked because if a thief took the phone he can easily turn off the phone and location and Wi-Fi and the phone will be completely lost so please stop doing any action with any button until the phone is unlocked for safety and privacy measures
4 REPLIES 4

Craven
Rising Star II
I agree. I think we should smash the phone on the concrete if we want to unlock it instead of having to press the power button. Can you suggest some more stupid ideas, OP?

Gustav_ASUS
Community Legend III
Craven

I agree. I think we should smash the phone on the concrete if we want to unlock it instead of having to press the power button. Can you suggest some more stupid ideas, OP?

View post
No need to be hostile. I'll leave this comment up as an example of how not to respond to other users here on Zentalk.
@ahmedezzat_1 As for your question, we follow stock Android behavior.

Craven
Rising Star II
I'll leave this comment up as an example of how not to respond to other users here on Zentalk.
Lol! Not a single moderator tried to intervene when i was being bullied and harassed in some of my posts. You mods sure do a pretty good job at moderating - NOT!

ahmedezzat_1
Star I
@Gustav_ASUS Thank you for your reply and I know that Asus follow stock android but Asus also can tweak this to be at least an optional thing for someone like me who cares about his mobile and the data on it because if for example I left or forgot my phone somewhere someone can find it and he can easily switch off the Mobile Data and Location and even the phone it self and take it then I will completely lost my phone, But before i buy Asus ROG phone 3 I had Samsung Note phone and I told that to concern to Samsung and they but it as an optional way to stop triggering all the buttons and stop interacting with the shutdown or restart until you shutdown the phone in the next firmware update, So I was hoping Asus can do that for someone like me and many others who have the same concern It will be appreciated and I will even will not bullied with friends that have iPhone and Samsung with that little thing that Asus can do and even more