This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Regarding New Update

aditya_a_s_sing
Rising Star I
why indians models are not getting update till now.its been almost week bt no one in india got 189. update....dont tell me to download manually...i  want it in my system update like others...please atleast confirm when will indian models get uodate like rest
23 REPLIES 23

ravitejavooka
Star II
I have received update...check it once...

aditya_a_s_sing
Rising Star I
why indians models are not getting update till now.its been almost week bt no one in india got 189. update....dont tell me to download manually...i  want it in my system update like others...please atleast confirm when will indian models get uodate like rest
Well It's super duper easy to manually flash the firmware (If your phone has WW firmware image)

1)On your PC, Just go to https://www.asus.com/Phone/ZenFone-6-ZS630KL/HelpDesk_BIOS/
2) Download the first firmware on the list (189)
3) Once the download is complete, transfer the zip file (without unzipping) to the root internal storage folder via USB
4) As soon as you unplug the USB, your phone will prompt you to upgrade with a notification. Just click on it and the phone will update in just 1-2 minutes 

Aside from the download (which depends on your internet speed), this process is just about 5 minutes. ?
bro today i got update and its differest from rest update of world.

CH_ASUS
Community Legend II
I am being told we are rolling out the next FOTA for Indian users with ending .191 from today.

aditya_a_s_sing
Rising Star I
I have received update...check it once...
yeah i have also got it today bt its its differ update what they were telling us to uodate manually

aditya_a_s_sing
Rising Star I
Just be lucky that Asus Dev team is bothered about updates and that too monthly sometimes twice a month with all bug fixes and security patches,I came from LG here where I used to wait for years for android updates and fixes(G&V series both) so stop being lazy and download it from the official website and just place it in the storage folder it will show up as update available.Uploading to servers and then distributing it through OTA is a slow process.I have updated it thrice since I bought my phone have no issues yet.
oh i feel lucky they provided me this buggy phone.first if u dont have answer dont comment here second i came from one plus to this shitty phn in one month they provided u 3 updates coz they are unable to fix it properly.use your brains dont be a asslicker.i want updates on fota because if something goes wrong they will blame me second i want updates coz i am facing to many issues like speaker distortion,call volume low,multitouche issue,gaming issue.please bro if u can not solve problem dont comment here thanks