This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Asus 6z feature requests

Ash0101
Star I
1. A button to switch data from sim1 to sim2 and vise versa must be provided. ( Like in Oxygen OS)
2. Camera toolbar must have a toggle button to toggle between primary and secondary camera. This way video calling apps must be able to switch between main and wideangle camera. 
20 REPLIES 20

Lambaste
Rising Star I
Piggybacking this thread, I'd like to request a way to trigger one-handed mode when using navigation gestures. For instance, swiping up and holding the home button's location.

lovin2501
Star III
CH_ASUS said:
lovin2501 said:
CH_ASUS said:
I'll log the issue to the devs but as for C-ii , I am not sure this is a solution that needs fixing?
AudioWizard relates to audio output itself - but screen recorder captures the audio before that chain.
In that case please refer to the attached ref. Videos: both issues I mentioned i.e. issue
 C (i)  Audio wizard not working with Amazon Music . C(ii) Audio wizard stops working with other music apps when screen recorder is on.
Both issues occuring with my Asus 6z _6gb_64gb only. On the other hand both issues not occuring in another member Asus 6z_8gb_256gb version.
I need fix / resolution to both issues.
As for C(ii)
As mentioned AudioWizard happens at a later stage - and screen recorder in "internal audio" picks the audio before that. As such you wont get any differences when playing music - and starting screen recorder - and then changing audio presets.

However, go into screen recorder settings (long press the quick start icon).
Find "Record Audio"
Change it from "internal audio" to "Microphone".
Now the screen recorder will pick up audio from the mic instead of internally (and yes it will pick up other ambient sounds).

Can't comment on what settings the other person has/had, but it is likely something like this. After viewing your "no issue" clip , I actually couldnt hear any change in audiowizard presets either. And reproducing it on my device yields the same results.

For C(i) ; I'll check back with RD and we'll try to reproduce the issue and see where that happens.
There's a difference ..how ? The other person's recording yields Stereo output with Screen recorder clip ...This won't be possible in case if external mic was the prefrence to pick audio..this justifies his recording was done on internal prefrence only 
I also tried external mic but the recorded sound is mono n very bad in quality.
Please look into this and check why is this happening on my unit.

CH_ASUS
Community Legend II
Piggybacking this thread, I'd like to request a way to trigger one-handed mode when using navigation gestures. For instance, swiping up and holding the home button's location.
Please try enabling one-hand mode and then swipe up on home screen position twice. (like tap tap but swipe-swipe).

lovin2501
Star III
lovin2501 said:
CH_ASUS said:
lovin2501 said:
CH_ASUS said:
I'll log the issue to the devs but as for C-ii , I am not sure this is a solution that needs fixing?
AudioWizard relates to audio output itself - but screen recorder captures the audio before that chain.
In that case please refer to the attached ref. Videos: both issues I mentioned i.e. issue
 C (i)  Audio wizard not working with Amazon Music . C(ii) Audio wizard stops working with other music apps when screen recorder is on.
Both issues occuring with my Asus 6z _6gb_64gb only. On the other hand both issues not occuring in another member Asus 6z_8gb_256gb version.
As for C(ii)
As mentioned AudioWizard happens at a later stage - and screen recorder in "internal audio" picks the audio before that. As such you wont get any differences when playing music - and starting screen recorder - and then changing audio presets.

Find "Record Audio"
Now the screen recorder will pick up audio from the mic instead of internally (and yes it will pick up other ambient sounds).

Can't comment on what settings the other person has/had, but it is likely something like this. After viewing your "no issue" clip , I actually couldnt hear any change in audiowizard presets either. And reproducing it on my device yields the same results.

For C(i) ; I'll check back with RD and we'll try to reproduce the issue and see where that happens.
There's a difference ..how ? The other person's recording yields Stereo output with Screen recorder clip ...This won't be possible in case if external mic was the prefrence to pick audio..this justifies his recording was done on internal prefrence only 
Both issues of Audio Wizard (i) Not working with Amazon Music & (ii) Audio wizards stop working with Screen recorder on remains unresolved even after .191 update. Please address & resolve issues asap.

CH_ASUS
Community Legend II
lovin2501 said:
lovin2501 said:
CH_ASUS said:
lovin2501 said:
CH_ASUS said:
As for C(ii)

Find "Record Audio"

Both issues of Audio Wizard (i) Not working with Amazon Music & (ii) Audio wizards stop working with Screen recorder on remains unresolved even after .191 update. Please address & resolve issues asap.
We've opened up a ticket for AudioWizard + Amazon Music.

As for AudioWizard not working with Screen Recorder, I'm still not sure this is intended to work, but it seems results are different for different devices (if I go by the reports here on ZenTalk) - as such, we're going to investigate if/why discrepancies happen.