This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What is the latest version of firmware

Roystoys
Zen Master III
I have only had this zenfone 7 since January 4 and I am on WW.29.14.53.14 .
Is this the latest version or am I /we(Aussies) a bit behind???
I ask because I know that Asus can be very cautious ( slow) in releasing updates
PS how do you get to the manual download/ update site.???
With my old ZenFone 5 z all I had to do was type in zenfone 5z download site but when I type in zenfone 7 update site in the Google search engine all I get is a promo page????
PS have to say that I love this device keep up the great work you clever little people.
3 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions

Roystoys
Zen Master III
I may ( actually did) have gotten a bit ahead of the state of things .
Shortly after posting this ( Litterly within hours) I got an OTA update to WW.29.14.53.23. being the Ota update for the Google security patch/ update 5/1/21 . So I believe that I am on the latest build.
I have always been an impatient SOB.
I'll crawl back Into my shell now
Thanks Roy

View solution in original post

Roystoys
Zen Master III
No not yet but apparently it's not far away. There is an android 11 beta program for the zenfone 7 but it is full

Anders_ASUS
Hall of Fame III
A11 is coming soon

10 REPLIES 10

Roystoys
Zen Master III
I may ( actually did) have gotten a bit ahead of the state of things .
Shortly after posting this ( Litterly within hours) I got an OTA update to WW.29.14.53.23. being the Ota update for the Google security patch/ update 5/1/21 . So I believe that I am on the latest build.
I have always been an impatient SOB.
I'll crawl back Into my shell now
Thanks Roy

hleocosta
Rising Star I
I wonder if the ZenFone 7 has already received the stable A11, because I want to buy one.

Roystoys
Zen Master III
No not yet but apparently it's not far away. There is an android 11 beta program for the zenfone 7 but it is full

hleocosta
Rising Star I
Roystoys

View post
Thank you by information