This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bug : Recent apps appears zoomed in

lf_asus_z7p
Star III
Hello, some times the recent apps menu appears zoomed in like if the the recent apps menu did not showing
Each app appears full screen ( zoomed in compared to normal recent apps showing method) and i can swipe left or right to change app. The behavior is exactly like normal except that it is zoomed in.
It creates a confusion because i do not know whether i'm in an app or the recent apps menu.
I cannot send a log because it is not reproductable. Maybe many of you already had this issue.
I've screen record the issue and will be ok to share it with a moderator but not here in my post because personal infos appear in it.
My 7 Pro is on the latest version 29.14.53.14 and have this issue from the 1st release version.
screenshot-20201223-122620946.png

3 REPLIES 3

Anders_ASUS
Hall of Fame III
lf.asus.z7p

Hello, some times the recent apps menu appears zoomed in like if the the recent apps menu did not showing

Each app appears full screen ( zoomed in compared to normal recent apps showing method) and i can swipe left or right to change app. The behavior is exactly like normal except that it is zoomed in.

It creates a confusion because i do not know whether i'm in an app or the recent apps menu.

I cannot send a log because it is not reproductable. Maybe many of you already had this issue.

I've screen record the issue and will be ok to share it with a moderator but not here in my post because personal infos appear in it.

My 7 Pro is on the latest version 29.14.53.14 and have this issue from the 1st release version.

screenshot-20201223-122620946.png

Bug : Recent apps appears zoomed in
What do you need to do to get rid of it? Restart your phone? I haven't heard anyone else mention this and Android 11 is close so it's probably for the best to wait before we go hunting for this bug

lf_asus_z7p
Star III
Anders_ASUS

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/42239/bug-recent-apps-appears-zoomed-in

What do you need to do to get rid of it? Restart your phone? I haven't heard anyone else mention this and Android 11 is close so it's probably for the best to wait before we go hunting for this bug

View post
I swipe back to get rid of it.

edddd
Rising Star I
Also getting this bug around once a day and I don't use it that much. It happens every time I use it for like 1h and switch between apps a lot.