Did you mean: 

Discord watch live-stream crash.

Vableme
Rising Star II
Info:
2010.65 A10
Magisk 20.4
Problem:
I know theres a bug in the firmware or the Discord app itself that when you watch peoples stream it'll freeze, crash and restarts your whole phone if you have headphone plugged in. Several people had experienced this through some digging online. Is there any way around the bug without unplugging the headphone?

Or you guys at ASUS fix this problem or look into this problem ASAP?
39 REPLIES 39

Vableme
Rising Star II
ronald1985

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/146225#Comment_146225

I think it can be, but I don't want to give people the 100% clarification to say it will be fixed. With USB-C headphones working, I am sure it can be done the same for headphone jack. I could be wrong.

View post
I think they was skipping on the 3.5mm jack because they have the ROG Cetra type-c to optimize.

taufiq_sabirin
Star III
raikou837

Info:

2010.65 A10

Magisk 20.4

Problem:

I know theres a bug in the firmware or the Discord app itself that when you watch peoples stream it'll freeze, crash and restarts your whole phone if you have headphone plugged in. Several people had experienced this through some digging online. Is there any way around the bug without unplugging the headphone?

Or you guys at ASUS fix this problem or look into this problem ASAP?

Discord watch live-stream crash.
so there's no update except downgrading back to A9?

nationkid
Rising Star II
taufiq.sabirin

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/42171/discord-watch-live-stream-crash

so there's no update except downgrading back to A9?

View post
To be frank. Support or any form of updates to this phone is on it's last legs so I assume a downgrade is the only solution. You could try Lineage but so far that rom does not have air triggers or xmode currently.

ronald1985
Community Legend I
I think the issue is fixed in the latest BETA version of Discord on Play Store.
There has been a number of updates to Discord but the version I have is shown below:
screenshot-20210128-171453007-1.jpg

Not applicable
ronald1985

I think the issue is fixed in the latest BETA version of Discord on Play Store.

There has been a number of updates to Discord but the version I have is shown below:

screenshot-20210128-171453007-1.jpg

View post
I am a beta tester in discord and i posted this bug in the android bug section and they registered my bug request on january 9 and i still haven't received any updates of it getting fixed in beta version. I posted a bug before this for windows and when it was fixed i got a notification from the discord bot.