This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Zenfone 5z camera features

aamod_v8
Zen Master I
The sound enhancements provided after complaints registered by various users are remarkable. It really keeps our faith in dev team, alive. I suggest the dev team to next concentrate on improving the imaging on this device,  the cameras are capable and pixelmaster has awesome manual mode, The Auto mode is where you can bring in lot of improvements/new features. please look into this ASUS.
21 REPLIES 21

suhitkar
Rising Star I
@CH_ASUS Thanks for the explanation..?..Btw A night mode is very necessary nowadays..I sincerely believe Asus will provide us that

aamod_v8
Zen Master I
@CH_ASUS thanks for properly explaining the super resolution. But sometimes the photos come out unusable or with lots of artifacts. Are we supposed to mount the device on tripod while taking pic in super resolution or we keep the hand super steady? 

CH_ASUS
Community Legend II
@CH_ASUS thanks for properly explaining the super resolution. But sometimes the photos come out unusable or with lots of artifacts. Are we supposed to mount the device on tripod while taking pic in super resolution or we keep the hand super steady? 
As Super Resolution does frame fusion it will still be susceptible to hand movements - especially in lower light solutions. Recommendation is to use in good lighting for best result (or with a tripod).

Br
CH

suhitkar
Rising Star I
@CH_ASUS any plan to implement dedicated night mode in camera for 5z?or any upcoming features in your list?

CH_ASUS
Community Legend II
@CH_ASUS any plan to implement dedicated night mode in camera for 5z?or any upcoming features in your list?
Unfortunately we have nothing new to share at this moment regarding 5Z camera features.

Br
CH