Monark
Zen Master I
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: Asus 6z
Firmware Version:18.0610.2101.127
Rooted or not: Not rooted
Frequency of Occurrence: Always
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app): Audiowizard
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
I don't know exactly when this problem started but when i change the DTS sound stage from traditional to in front or wide, it by itself reverting back to traditional effect. i have seen numerous threads about audiowizard related issues but this is the 1st time i am encountering issues it would be useful if you guys just fix these issues once for all@Anders_ASUS @Kris_ASUS @LP_ASUS
8 REPLIES 8

Monark
Zen Master I
I am just mentioning all the mods every now and then@Anders_ASUS @Gustav_ASUS @LP_ASUS @Kris_ASUS

shyamprabhu_g
Rising Star I
Monark

Is there something that traditional is the only effect for bluetooth while others can be used with wired? cause for a month only i started to use wireless headphones do anybody has this issue?

View post
I am also facing the same issue after the stable A11 update. I have been using Bluetooth earphones for more than 6 months and they have been working fine with all 3 sound stages.
Personally I prefer wide sound stage. But after the stable A11 update, the sound stage changes to traditional when clicking on OK button after the sound stage selection.
I was a beta tester for A11 but I don't think I've faced this issue during earlier beta builds.

Monark
Zen Master I
shyamprabhu_g

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/148807#Comment_148807

I am also facing the same issue after the stable A11 update. I have been using Bluetooth earphones for more than 6 months and they have been working fine with all 3 sound stages.

Personally I prefer wide sound stage. But after the stable A11 update, the sound stage changes to traditional when clicking on OK button after the sound stage selection.

I was a beta tester for A11 but I don't think I've faced this issue during earlier beta builds.

View post
I am also a beta tester but i don't encountered this problem

Monark
Zen Master I
@Anders_ASUS please look into this issue also
Monark

Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:

1. Model Name: Asus 6z
  2. Firmware Version:18.0610.2101.127
  3. Rooted or not: Not rooted
  4. Frequency of Occurrence: Always
  5. APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app): Audiowizard

In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.

========================================

I don't know exactly when this problem started but when i change the DTS sound stage from traditional to in front or wide, it by itself reverting back to traditional effect. i have seen numerous threads about audiowizard related issues but this is the 1st time i am encountering issues it would be useful if you guys just fix these issues once for all@Anders_ASUS @Kris_ASUS @LP_ASUS

Audiowizard after .127 update