Daulat
Rising Star II
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: rog phone 2
Firmware Version: latest
Rooted or not: not
Frequency of Occurrence: nil
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app): nil
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
Hello mods,
Today i went to F1 Infosolutions & Services Pvt Ltd (ShopNo. 19/20, 1st Floor, Thakkar Shopping Mall, Opp Railway Station, Borivali (W ), Mumbai - 400092) for issues regarding my air trigger
Something have caused my air trigger (left) not to respond but somehow it is working when i touch the screen or the back of the phone.
I went to them with the same issue and they said the sensor need to change and then they explained me what happened and what's the fix for it
It goes like this, "there is some issue with your left sensor and we need to replace your screen whole side of the phone and it would cost you ₹15000"
it was to my shock that only one sensor was not working and he needs to replace my screen whole body of phone.

I'm writing here because i need a actually and right solution to my problem. Mine is out of warrenty piece but due to lockdown i wasn't able to go to service centre.
If there is anything you could do to help me it would be beneficial.

3 REPLIES 3

ZT-a7408882
Star III
Same here dude. My speaker volume went down. The service guy told me to replace whole display to repair the speaker

Daulat
Rising Star II
kartik10212@gmail.com

Same here dude. My speaker volume went down. The service guy told me to replace whole display to repair the speaker

View post
As if everything is linked to display rather than motherboard itself 🤣🤣

ARP_ASUS
Community Legend II
Hi Daulat,
Please share details in PM.