This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

[.438 beta 5] Fix your s**t software

Anonymous
Not applicable
After upgrading to beta 5 .438 version from stable pie .087 the device is not certified and many DRM content protected application becomes unavailable.
screenshot-20210114-101023.png
screenshot-20210114-100833.png

16 REPLIES 16

Anonymous
Not applicable
After communication multiple times with @Christine_ASUS and providing all the details & screenshot, she told me to downgrade to Pie.
After a week, now she has confirmed that Asus developers are unable to fix this problem.
It is time to say goodbye to stock ROM.
Developers wasted 1 year of time of all users by promising A10 but failed to deliver it.
On latest Pie, still the security patch is outdated & battery drain has increased.
It is time to switch to custom ROM, for better security & battery backup.

Anonymous
Not applicable
Another reason to fix this.
screenshot-20210120-154731.png
@Christine_ASUS

rana_vishal73
Rising Star I
drshtmstry

After communication multiple times with @Christine_ASUS and providing all the details & screenshot, she told me to downgrade to Pie.

After a week, now she has confirmed that Asus developers are unable to fix this problem.

It is time to say goodbye to stock ROM.

Developers wasted 1 year of time of all users by promising A10 but failed to deliver it.

On latest Pie, still the security patch is outdated & battery drain has increased.

It is time to switch to custom ROM, for better security & battery backup.

View post
Bro, you reset your device after installing the beta build because it worked for me so don't blame developer just a factory reset solve the bug.

xupmvu
Rising Star II
I would like to ask whether the device that has not been used for Safety net is only available in 3/32GB version. I have a 4/128GB device that has Safety net, and a 3/32GB device that has not been used (only after it is reduced to A9)

Christine_ASUS
Community Legend II
Hi kumardaksh314
Due to other users had reported that their issue were solved automatically or never appeared. If you fervently want to use Android 10 beta version, we may need arrange your device to the repair center for further device checking. Please check your inbox and reply me your personal information via PM. Thank you.