danielevsilva
Star I
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: zenfone 6
Firmware Version: android 11
Rooted or not: not
Frequency of Occurrence: all the time
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app): instagram
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
What happens is that: every time I go live on instagram, after about 10 to 15 minutes my camera frozen... The audio works, and instagram in general too, I can end the live normally, save, publish and everything else, but the image just get freeze... if I close Instagram and open the camera again in any app (either instagram, facebook, the camera app itself or another) it goes just dark... Not image at all...
I have to restart the phone so the camera goes back to work...
The thing get worse when find that I had do downgrade 2 versions for the bug to stop going on...
I'm using the build 17.1810.2011.183 so the problem doesn't happens annymore... But now I can't update my phone since I do instagram lives almost everyday and use that for work...
I don't have the problem on any other application I have tested with the cam, filming for about an hour, it goes just fine... Or even in a conference in zoom for 4 hours it had no problem... But I depend on instagram for work, and I need a solution for that problem that goes for a week now.
The same happend last July, that's why I knew was a update problem, an now it is happening again...

2 REPLIES 2

Anders_ASUS
Hall of Fame III
danielevsilva

Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:

1. Model Name: zenfone 6
  2. Firmware Version: android 11
  3. Rooted or not: not
  4. Frequency of Occurrence: all the time
  5. APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app): instagram

In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.

========================================

What happens is that: every time I go live on instagram, after about 10 to 15 minutes my camera frozen... The audio works, and instagram in general too, I can end the live normally, save, publish and everything else, but the image just get freeze... if I close Instagram and open the camera again in any app (either instagram, facebook, the camera app itself or another) it goes just dark... Not image at all...

I have to restart the phone so the camera goes back to work...

The thing get worse when find that I had do downgrade 2 versions for the bug to stop going on...

I'm using the build 17.1810.2011.183 so the problem doesn't happens annymore... But now I can't update my phone since I do instagram lives almost everyday and use that for work...

I don't have the problem on any other application I have tested with the cam, filming for about an hour, it goes just fine... Or even in a conference in zoom for 4 hours it had no problem... But I depend on instagram for work, and I need a solution for that problem that goes for a week now.

The same happend last July, that's why I knew was a update problem, an now it is happening again...

Câmera crashing on instagram lives after about 10 minutes
I just live streamed for 20 minutes and the camera is still working. I recommend you to do a clean install of A11 and then try again.

danielevsilva
Star I
I did a clean install... About 4 times... And all them I had the same problem... I did the complete factory reset, and after updating, there's is the same problem again...
I don't know what to do anymore 😕
With the version 17.1810.2011.183 it doesn't happen...