Monark
Zen Master I
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: Asus 6z
Firmware Version:18.0610.2101.127
Rooted or not: Not rooted
Frequency of Occurrence: Always
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app): Audiowizard
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
I don't know exactly when this problem started but when i change the DTS sound stage from traditional to in front or wide, it by itself reverting back to traditional effect. i have seen numerous threads about audiowizard related issues but this is the 1st time i am encountering issues it would be useful if you guys just fix these issues once for all@Anders_ASUS @Kris_ASUS @LP_ASUS
8 REPLIES 8

AmitGarde
Community Legend II
Monark

Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:

1. Model Name: Asus 6z
  2. Firmware Version:18.0610.2101.127
  3. Rooted or not: Not rooted
  4. Frequency of Occurrence: Always
  5. APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app): Audiowizard

In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.

========================================

I don't know exactly when this problem started but when i change the DTS sound stage from traditional to in front or wide, it by itself reverting back to traditional effect. i have seen numerous threads about audiowizard related issues but this is the 1st time i am encountering issues it would be useful if you guys just fix these issues once for all@Anders_ASUS @Kris_ASUS @LP_ASUS

Audiowizard after .127 update
Try to clear cache and storage of audio wizard app by going to
Settings>apps & notifications>right top corner three dots> system apps> Audio wizard >storage> clear cache & storage.
And see if behaviour of audio wizard is same.
Also you can check in safe mode hows behaviour there?
To entre safe mode
Press and hold power button for few seconds than tap and hold on switch off option for few seconds than system will ask you to entre safe mode press yes and you are done after this please check audiwizard behaviour there
To exit safe mode just restart.
If your problem still exists than please dont forget to backup your important data and factory data reset your device.
To factory data reset 👇
Settings>system>reset options > erase all data.
i hope this will help you.
Thanks!

Monark
Zen Master I
amitgarde3

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/43774/audiowizard-after-127-update

Try to clear cache and storage of audio wizard app by going to

Settings>apps & notifications>right top corner three dots> system apps> Audio wizard >storage> clear cache & storage.

And see if behaviour of audio wizard is same.

Also you can check in safe mode hows behaviour there?

To entre safe mode

Press and hold power button for few seconds than tap and hold on switch off option for few seconds than system will ask you to entre safe mode press yes and you are done after this please check audiwizard behaviour there

To exit safe mode just restart.

If your problem still exists than please dont forget to backup your important data and factory data reset your device.

To factory data reset 👇

Settings>system>reset options > erase all data.

i hope this will help you.

Thanks!

View post
I tried everything previous month only i had factory reset my phone but no results but most importantly this problem occurs while only using bluetooth headphones while using wired headphones, when i change the effect it is not reverting back to traditional therefore i think it's a bug in bluetooth mode@amitgarde3 @Anders_ASUS

Monark
Zen Master I
Is there something that traditional is the only effect for bluetooth while others can be used with wired? cause for a month only i started to use wireless headphones do anybody has this issue?

AmitGarde
Community Legend II
Monark

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/148728#Comment_148728

I tried everything previous month only i had factory reset my phone but no results but most importantly this problem occurs while only using bluetooth headphones while using wired headphones, when i change the effect it is not reverting back to traditional therefore i think it's a bug in bluetooth mode@amitgarde3 @Anders_ASUS

View post
Ohh... I c may be than its a bug from Android 11 which definetly needs a look into. I hope mods revert you as early as possible on this. Also please dont forget to share your bluetooth headsets name and model number to cross check if anyone with same accessory have issue with 6z.
Thanks!