Aryan202
Community Legend I
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name:
Firmware Version:
Rooted or not:
Frequency of Occurrence:
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
img-20210113-200635-398.jpg
So no front firing stereo speakers this year 🤔
32 REPLIES 32

this looks something.

botboy444
Zen Master I
Jakeo

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/148750#Comment_148750

Look at the introduction to ROG phone 4 video on YouTube. The front firing speakers are still there.

3.5mm jack rumoured to be back too.

View post
Can you plz share the link for the introduction video? All I find when I search for it on YouTube is just renders and mockups - nothing offical or anything that looks like the leaked photo.

They might remove the front facing speakers and use under screen ones which apparently are just as good, but I doubt they will because the whole point of having the bezels is to prevent your palms touching the screen while gaming - if anything they'll make them *slightly* smaller but the won't remove them

Android
Rising Star I
Jakeo

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/148750#Comment_148750

Look at the introduction to ROG phone 4 video on YouTube. The front firing speakers are still there.

3.5mm jack rumoured to be back too.

View post
That's great if true. I'd like to know where the rumor of the headphone jack returning is from.
I'm very skeptical of its return but I'd be very glad if it's back.
Personally though, I'm a very vocal critic of the removal of the headphone jack. It's better to let manufacturers know that the removal of the headphone jack is unacceptable. So called "innovations" like this is why I don't purchase Apple products.