This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Display gets blue tint when i open action center or settings>system on my Asus Vivobook x512DA

itssandeepd
Star II
System: Laptop
Battery or AC: Battery
Model: Asus Vivobook x512DA
Frequency of occurrence: every reboot/boot
Reset OS: Done
Screenshot or video:
========================
Detailed description:The display gets a blue tint when i open action center in windows 10 or navigate to settings> system
13 REPLIES 13

itssandeepd
Star II
RAJU.MSC.MATHEMATICS

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/146160#Comment_146160

sorry' I was not able to conform the problem in video, video length is 26seconds.

Have you installed GPU driver from intel website or from AMD.

I always install latest DCH based WHQL signed drivers from intel official website and from Nvidia website.

latest intel GPU driver 27.20.100.9126

and nvidia 461.09

I have X542UQ with i5 7200u nvidia 940mx 2gb

View post
Observe my profile pic when i click on system. It might be difficult to show the difference in a video but the display changes the tint to blue (or the temperature to more colder side). I did install drivers from amd website. I'm using vivobook 15 with ryzen 5 3500U. This seems like a widespread issue for this model. I have 3 friends using the same model and they all have similar issue

RAJU_MSC_MATHEM
Zen Master I
itssandeepd

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/146162#Comment_146162

Observe my profile pic when i click on system. It might be difficult to show the difference in a video but the display changes the tint to blue (or the temperature to more colder side). I did install drivers from amd website. I'm using vivobook 15 with ryzen 5 3500U. This seems like a widespread issue for this model. I have 3 friends using the same model and they all have similar issue

View post
then the normal users can't give the solution, so take to your laptop to nearest asus service center, and get repaired from technician.

Blake_ASUS
Community Legend II
Hello itssandeepd,
Let me consult more from our technical support.
Thank you.

itssandeepd
Star II
Blake_ASUS

Hello itssandeepd,

Let me consult more from our technical support.

Thank you.

View post
thank you mod, let me know how can i help to test or provide more details to help to fix this.

Blake_ASUS
Community Legend II
Hello itssandeepd,
Please kindly update the ASUS System Control Interface V2 V2.2.35.0 and My ASUS v2.3.9.0
Thank you.