Did you mean: 

550$ brick by Asus

omer_siton
Star III
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: ROG Phone 2
Firmware Version: Latest (month ago)
Rooted or not: not
Frequency of Occurrence: one time and died....
========================================
Hey there,
One shiny day, while I was on my way on the train, my phone stopped working, just died. It bacame a brick worth 550 dollar (tencent version).
It happened to me month ago, switched back to galaxy s7 edge -_-
My rog 2 doesn't show signs of life.... In my country we have no support for asus phones, so I've ordered a new battery.
I replaced battery myself, and.........
Still not working. I am desprate. Asus I need an explanation, this is unfair. This problem happened and continue to happen to more and more rog phone 2 users.
I had Zenfone 1(5), Zenfone 2, Zenfone 3 and now ROG 2. I told all my friends and my parents how good are Asus and I think I've earned for u some buyers.
But now?! What is this Asus?? I am disapointed and not sure I will buy from you another prodact. You lost me on this one.
At least show us some care and do somthing for all the users it hurt.
Again, for now, you lost me as a buyer 😞
1 REPLY 1

Anders_ASUS
Hall of Fame III
omer.siton

Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:

1. Model Name: ROG Phone 2
  2. Firmware Version: Latest (month ago)
  3. Rooted or not: not
  4. Frequency of Occurrence: one time and died....

========================================

Hey there,

One shiny day, while I was on my way on the train, my phone stopped working, just died. It bacame a brick worth 550 dollar (tencent version).

It happened to me month ago, switched back to galaxy s7 edge -_-

My rog 2 doesn't show signs of life.... In my country we have no support for asus phones, so I've ordered a new battery.

I replaced battery myself, and.........

Still not working. I am desprate. Asus I need an explanation, this is unfair. This problem happened and continue to happen to more and more rog phone 2 users.

I had Zenfone 1(5), Zenfone 2, Zenfone 3 and now ROG 2. I told all my friends and my parents how good are Asus and I think I've earned for u some buyers.

But now?! What is this Asus?? I am disapointed and not sure I will buy from you another prodact. You lost me on this one.

At least show us some care and do somthing for all the users it hurt.

Again, for now, you lost me as a buyer 😞

550$ brick by Asus
I'm sorry to hear that it died but the only thing you can do is to send it in for repair