This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What can I do for heating issue after update of asus m2 proA10 434??

pkmishra
Star I
I have max pro m 2 recently updated by A10 434 but now phone is too heating. It's frequently hang and restart. I also hard and soft reset my asus phone but problem is same . Please guide me for this solution.

2 REPLIES 2

AmitGarde
Community Legend II
pkmishra

I have max pro m 2 recently updated by A10 434 but now phone is too heating. It's frequently hang and restart. I also hard and soft reset my asus phone but problem is same . Please guide me for this solution.

What can I do for heating issue after update of asus m2 proA10 434??
Try to factory data reset your device after you have updated to A10 this will clear all bugs and it will be a fresh start.
Settings > system> reset options>erase all data.
Note:- before you factory data reset please dont forget to backup your important data.
If still your problem is not solved than either you downgrade to A9 or kindly take your device to nearest service centre as early as possible and Please don't forget to backup your important data before you submit your device to nearest service centre.
Thanks!

ASUS_Bot
Rising Star II
Thread automatically closed due to inactivity. If the reported issue has not been resolved or you require further assistance from one of our moderators, please create a new thread and we will be with you shortly.