Edmund_CPN
Star II
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: ROG Phone 3 Strix
Firmware Version: 17.0823.2012.122
Rooted or not: Not Rooted
Frequency of Occurrence: First time
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
I saw some post about rog phone battery die at 0% will cause the phone not about to boot up after plug in the charger and the phone will blink red light repeatedly. So I want to test my ROG Phone 3 and I let the battery die at 0%, then I plug in the charger but my phone is not boot to the charging screen, my rog phone 3 just keep blink red light around 10min. After 10min only able to boot to the charging screen.

I hope everyone who saw this post do this test on your phone and post your result here.

For ASUS, I hope you give a very good explanation about this issue, because I saw you just ignore the user who have this issue. This issue clearly is not normal, please reply ASAP.

35 REPLIES 35

ronald1985
Community Legend I
Edmund CPN

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/148429#Comment_148429

The reason for the video is because you think I make all this up?

Yes, I see the article, so does this happen to your phone? If it doesn't then do even bother to reply because your input is worthless.

View post
The reason for the video is because if the article doesnt explain or answer your question, then you are clearly talking about something else. But you are not since you went on a rant after.
The article applies to all Android phones.