Shivam_Dahiya
Zen Master I
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: Rog Phone 2
Firmware Version:65
Rooted or not: No
Frequency of Occurrence:
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
Are log tools also collecting our personal data such as what's message , Instagram images , also other social media content . Kindly let me know if yes I would not like to accept log tools I dnt want my data to be leaked or take any risk with my privacy . Someone experienced kindly let me know/Asus mod . Thankyou
2 REPLIES 2

AmitGarde
Community Legend II
Shivam Dahiya

Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:

1. Model Name: Rog Phone 2
  2. Firmware Version:65
  3. Rooted or not: No
  4. Frequency of Occurrence:
  5. APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):

In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.

========================================

Are log tools also collecting our personal data such as what's message , Instagram images , also other social media content . Kindly let me know if yes I would not like to accept log tools I dnt want my data to be leaked or take any risk with my privacy . Someone experienced kindly let me know/Asus mod . Thankyou

Log Tools
Nothing to worry here..!
You must read this from asus 👇
screenshot-20210122-025753641.jpg
They really dont care about private data and yes dont worry they respect user privacy so in general log tool just includes basic usage like when you open or close,what time,and also when did it crash or any uneven behaviour of particular app. So basically everything is safe with ASUS log tool
If you still want to read thoroughly go through this link👇
How does ASUS collect and use your data? | Official Support | ASUS USAThanks!

Shivam_Dahiya
Zen Master I
amitgarde3

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/43756/log-tools

Nothing to worry here..!

You must read this from asus 👇

screenshot-20210122-025753641.jpg

They really dont care about private data and yes dont worry they respect user privacy so in general log tool just includes basic usage like when you open or close,what time,and also when did it crash or any uneven behaviour of particular app. So basically everything is safe with ASUS log tool

If you still want to read thoroughly go through this link👇

https://www.asus.com/us/support/FAQ/1039056/

Thanks!

View post
Thankyou Amit for your instant help , now I can go ahead with log tool . 😊