Battery or AC: AC
Model: Vivobook 14S
Frequency of occurrence: always
Reset OS: Windows 10 - 2004
Screenshot or video:
========================
Detailed description:
hello,
Screenpad 2.0 works perfectly as "screen", when I switch it to use as touchpad, touchpad works well as well to move the pointer on the main screen, what is not working any more is the "left" or "right" click on the touchpad. I am forced to use an external mouse.
It looks the left/right click on touchpad is not capture by the software, while you can hear the "sound" and "the move of the screen".

Thanks

D.
13 REPLIES 13

Blake_ASUS
Community Legend II
Hello Diego,
Sorry, I'm a bit confused.
If you use 1-finger-tap as left click, and 2-finger-tap as right click, does it work for you?
Thank you.

diego_dematte
Star I
Hello,
yes, it works when screen pad as activate as "screen pad". When the screen pad is in touchpad mode, left and right button does not work but mouse move works.

Thanks

Diego

Blake_ASUS
Community Legend II
Hello Diego,
Do you have S432?
There is no physical left and right button on the touchpad.
So do you mean if you click on the lower left and right part of the screenpad, it does not work like left and right button?
And is it under the temporary touchpad mode in screenpad mode or the regular touchpad mode? or both?
Thank you.

diego_dematte
Star I
Hello,
yes I have an S432F. Correct in I click on lower left or right part of the screenpad in touchpad classic mode, it does not work.
in screenpad mode, the pad works fine, if I select the small touchpad icon (2nd from bottom left), and I activate temporary touchpad mode, it does not work either.
I can "hear" the click though in both mode.

Thanks
Diego