Rangzen
Rising Star II
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: Asus Zenphone 7
Firmware Version: .127
Rooted or not: No
Frequency of Occurrence:
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app): Mobile Manager
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
screenshot-20210121-233211049-1.jpg
screenshot-20210121-233143875-281-29.jpg
I see Mobile Manager has been built lighter this time and integrated part of its feature under Battery section for the better - but skimped on the best features: previous built would scan apps and clear cache, now it does'nt - except clear the cache of this own app (visible in the screenshot); Security vendor like Avast has been taken out too - I mean why?
7 REPLIES 7

skylerwolfe
Zen Master I
You may want to post in the Zenfone 7 forum (I assume there is one) instead of this one as I would assume the mods would be more active there than here being that it is a newer phone.

Rangzen
Rising Star II
skylerwolfe

You may want to post in the Zenfone 7 forum (I assume there is one) instead of this one as I would assume the mods would be more active there than here being that it is a newer phone.

View post
Oops.... my bad. Typo, it is meant for Zenphone 6.

_jis_
Zen Master III
but skimped on the best features: previous built would scan apps and clear cache, now it does'nt - except clear the cache of this own app (visible in the screenshot);
How could this have gone through entire beta testing even to a second stable version? Can anyone else corroborate that, who also did the factory reset in the A11?

_jis_
Zen Master III
skylerwolfe

View post
Maybe we should all wrap up here and go to the ZF7 discussion forum.
Now I understand the unfortunate owners of the ZF5 who tried to get the attention of the moderators in the forum for the ZF6.