System: windows 2010
Battery or AC:
Model: UM425
Frequency of occurrence:
Reset OS:
Screenshot or video:
========================
Detailed description:Zenbook UM425 laptop
The laptop cannot be turned on even though it has been pressed for a few seconds, then when it is charged, the windows turned on but and then it turned off immediately after a few seconds. When I try to restart again but advanced repair appears, and when I enter the recovery key it can't unlocked, and i tried to enter the ms account, but it can't log in because the password is wrong even though it's the correct pass. What's the solution? Thanks
6 REPLIES 6

Liviu
Rising Star II
Apriliyana
  1. System: windows 2010
  2. Battery or AC:
  3. Model: UM425
  4. Frequency of occurrence:
  5. Reset OS:
  6. Screenshot or video:

========================

The laptop cannot be turned on even though it has been pressed for a few seconds, then when it is charged, the windows turned on but and then it turned off immediately after a few seconds. When I try to restart again but advanced repair appears, and when I enter the recovery key it can't unlocked, and i tried to enter the ms account, but it can't log in because the password is wrong even though it's the correct pass. What's the solution? Thanks

Zenbook UM425 totally dead and windows aproblem
It means that the laptop fingerprint has changed. The fingerprint is based on its internal components, so if one fails, then the fingerprint changes as well. Send it asap to service.

RAJU_MSC_MATHEM
Zen Master I
Apriliyana
  1. System: windows 2010
  2. Battery or AC:
  3. Model: UM425
  4. Frequency of occurrence:
  5. Reset OS:
  6. Screenshot or video:

========================

Zenbook UM425 totally dead and windows aproblem
is Microsoft account password is wrong? .
did you have local administrator account in windows OS
which recovery key are you trying to enter?

Blake_ASUS
Community Legend II
Hello April,
May I have a picture of the page you are stuck at?
Thank you.

Liviu
Rising Star II
Pretty sure that he is talking about the bitlocker key which is based on the hardware fingerprint. If one component fails, Windows ask for the bitlocker key.