This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I have soft bricked my asus tuf laptop

nickbhat435
Star I
Hello,I was using easyBCD and while running it on I pressed on my power options to switch my laptop off instantly... And now I cannot boot into my windows...all I can go into is Bios my windows boot manager is also not letting me choose enter os...I also went to cmd and cleaned my disk by mistake looking at a forum thinking that the commands in there will fix my problem and boot into my windows or perform a windows reset...now I also can't go into the troubleshooting options because my disk is cleaned and now whenever I turn on my laptop it takes me to my bios and that's it I really can't do anything please help 😭

3 REPLIES 3

RAJU_MSC_MATHEM
Zen Master I
nickbhat435

Hello,I was using easyBCD and while running it on I pressed on my power options to switch my laptop off instantly... And now I cannot boot into my windows...all I can go into is Bios my windows boot manager is also not letting me choose enter os...I also went to cmd and cleaned my disk by mistake looking at a forum thinking that the commands in there will fix my problem and boot into my windows or perform a windows reset...now I also can't go into the troubleshooting options because my disk is cleaned and now whenever I turn on my laptop it takes me to my bios and that's it I really can't do anything please help 😭

I have soft bricked my asus tuf laptop
your command is cleaned the Hard-disk. that means , all partitions are deleted in Hard-disk.
so you need to install the windows os again. install windows 10 20H2 build no 19042.508.
you can download windows 10 20h2 from Microsoft official website at free of cost
https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/software-download/windows10ISO
use your friend computer, to download windows 10 and create usb bootable pendrive.
see videos in youtube

nickbhat435
Star I
RAJU.MSC.MATHEMATICS But how am I supposed to boot it? I don't have any other option except to go into bios...I can't even press F8 or F9 to go into trouble shoot and flash

RAJU_MSC_MATHEM
Zen Master I
nickbhat435

RAJU.MSC.MATHEMATICS But how am I supposed to boot it? I don't have any other option except to go into bios...I can't even press F8 or F9 to go into trouble shoot and flash

View post
you need to create usb windows bootable pendrive.
your harddisk does not contain windows os currently.
if you can able to use f9 or f8 , then reset the bios settings to default.