cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ZenBook UX333

oni
Star I
========================
My Zenbook UX333 suddenly disconnected from our WIFI. Tried all possible options I could think of to re-connect it to our home network. All of the m were with no avail. I'm very frustrated now. Kindly please help me, how to properly install my Wireless card?
Here's the error:
Device PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_9DF0&SUBSYS_00008086&REV_30\3&11583659&0&A3 requires further installation.
Did several Windows 10 reinstallations
Did several driver re-installation
Did several isolations
Did research pretty the whole day. Several suggested instructions I already did
8 REPLIES 8

Have you tried rolling back the drivers to an older version of Wifi?

oni
Star I
Yes, I did. Even installed several older drivers, still with no avail. Do you have the link for older versions? May I know it please?

Blake_ASUS
Community Legend II
Hello Oni,
Please refer to below support website of your model
ZenBook 13 UX333|Laptops For Home|ASUS GlobalPlease check if your BIOS is updated, and you may reinstall the driver on the website.
Thank you.

RAJU_MSC_MATHEM
Zen Master I
oni

========================

My Zenbook UX333 suddenly disconnected from our WIFI. Tried all possible options I could think of to re-connect it to our home network. All of the m were with no avail. I'm very frustrated now. Kindly please help me, how to properly install my Wireless card?

Here's the error:

Device PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_9DF0&SUBSYS_00008086&REV_30\3&11583659&0&A3 requires further installation.

1. Did several Windows 10 reinstallations
  2. Did several driver re-installation
  3. Did several isolations
  4. Did research pretty the whole day. Several suggested instructions I already did

ZenBook UX333
That wifi device belongs to Intel so try this driver, install the driver file .inf through the device manager
driver 1

driver 2
reply to me ,