KeatKeat
Star I
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: ROG 2
Firmware Version: shutdown cannot see
Rooted or not: NO
Frequency of Occurrence: Auto shutdown then now cannot even start
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app): games mostly
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================

I was purchase the phone at Nov 2019, then I change a whole new ROG2 phone under Maxis Protection at June 2020, due to accidently drop and back cover breaks.
and now few days ago, I seen my phone auto update OS/android version. then when I gaming for just a few minutes, the screens freeze and auto shutdown and restart. Since then, the issue have been occur many times, even i try with factory reset and downgrade the android as said from ASUS customer service.
The worst is, just few minutes ago, I only using normal apps like whatapps and wechat, it freeze and auto shutdown, and now my ROG2 phone totally died.
I am very disappoint because ASUS ROG2 claim that world best gaming phone, but play game can have such problem.🤬🤬🤬
1 REPLY 1

akhilj66
Rising Star II
I can understand your frustration. I am also facing heavy frame drops in games and random restarts. I have visited service center earlier 5 times for different issues.
I bought this phone for streaming, but the truth it doesn't even come close to a gaming phone. We all got duped.