Saifuddin
Zen Master III
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: rog 3
Firmware Version:
Rooted or not:
Frequency of Occurrence:
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
I already pointed out this topic few months back but i am again pointing it out so that devs can work on this
We desperately need notification info on Always on display becoz without notification there is no point of using AOD
I am a Samsung S user before so i used AOD for 3 years continuosly and its so bad that i cant use that in rog 3 , so please enable notification and music playback control on AOD

9 REPLIES 9

Saifuddin
Zen Master III
Averan

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/148095#Comment_148095

But you'll lose many things in OOS by the way (a lot of stuff) it's a choice at this point what things are important and what aren't

For example bypass charging is not available on any phone leaving rog and an sony phone

Plus OOS doesn't even have an fps meter or real time info like game genie neither any of its features

View post
Yea you are right bypass charging is great but atleast we have got a better screen , with better os and faster updates for 3 years and not 2 , way better camera with a little less battery life ofcourse but with better brand value for almost same price
8pro dont have perfect screen but way better than rog so yeah i think buying this device was a mistake becoz everybody use the device for normal use more than gaming and besides gaming , this device dont have any great experience and its my mistake that i fall for advertising 😣

Aryan202
Community Legend I
Saifuddin

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/148105#Comment_148105

Yea you are right bypass charging is great but atleast we have got a better screen , with better os and faster updates for 3 years and not 2 , way better camera with a little less battery life ofcourse but with better brand value for almost same price

8pro dont have perfect screen but way better than rog so yeah i think buying this device was a mistake becoz everybody use the device for normal use more than gaming and besides gaming , this device dont have any great experience and its my mistake that i fall for advertising 😣

View post
Not really if you see oneplus 8 forums or telegram groups many are complaining there too (OOS 11 was a very buggy update for them) and they have black crush and all too
Btw rog has better brand value in after market right now camera wise not much difference (rog has good gcam support too)
One thing I'll agree on is yes oneplus does promise 3 android os upgrades that's good
But one thing is that 3rd update is very late for example see 2018's oneplus 6 it'll get android 11 by either this year's end or 2022 and still it'll end up being buggy like OnePlus 5/t's android 10 with many broken features
Hardware and software combination wise rog is miles ahead of its competitors
Only thing they need to improve is software support and give 3 os versions of android

GREEKLEADER
Zen Master I
Averan

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/148118#Comment_148118

Not really if you see oneplus 8 forums or telegram groups many are complaining there too (OOS 11 was a very buggy update for them) and they have black crush and all too

Btw rog has better brand value in after market right now camera wise not much difference (rog has good gcam support too)

One thing I'll agree on is yes oneplus does promise 3 android os upgrades that's good

But one thing is that 3rd update is very late for example see 2018's oneplus 6 it'll get android 11 by either this year's end or 2022 and still it'll end up being buggy like OnePlus 5/t's android 10 with many broken features

Hardware and software combination wise rog is miles ahead of its competitors

Only thing they need to improve is software support and give 3 os versions of android

View post
Other than the camera which is a bit choppy during night or 0,6 zoom,legit everything else works smoothly as hell, especially when on 160
Exactly as you said,in terms of performance, software and hardware its miles ahead

ARP_ASUS
Community Legend II
Hi Saifuddin,
Thank you for the feedback.
All your feedback are considered and nothing is ignored. Do note not all feedback can be made available or implemented due to variety of reasons.

akhilj66
Rising Star II
Saifuddin

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/148070#Comment_148070

Sad us ☹️

I had an option of OnePlus 8 pro and i fell for rubbish marketing

View post
Yes me too regretting the decision.
Went to service center 5 times for different issues, still I am facing heavy frame drops while playing games, any high end game.
Other Rog users don't have this issue but I do. I saw my friend's OnePlus 7, games work so smooth in it. I don't know what I am doing with this phone. Money wasted.
I could have easily bought OP 7 Pro but Asus got the best of me.
😔