Saifuddin
Zen Master III
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: rog 3
Firmware Version:
Rooted or not:
Frequency of Occurrence:
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
I already pointed out this topic few months back but i am again pointing it out so that devs can work on this
We desperately need notification info on Always on display becoz without notification there is no point of using AOD
I am a Samsung S user before so i used AOD for 3 years continuosly and its so bad that i cant use that in rog 3 , so please enable notification and music playback control on AOD

9 REPLIES 9

akhilj66
Rising Star II
Saifuddin

Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:

1. Model Name: rog 3
  2. Firmware Version:
  3. Rooted or not:
  4. Frequency of Occurrence:
  5. APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):

In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.

========================================

I already pointed out this topic few months back but i am again pointing it out so that devs can work on this

We desperately need notification info on Always on display becoz without notification there is no point of using AOD

I am a Samsung S user before so i used AOD for 3 years continuosly and its so bad that i cant use that in rog 3 , so please enable notification and music playback control on AOD

Feature request for Always on display
We've asking this and many other features since the launch of Rog 2.
I wish you all the best, because most likely you won't get these features even after Rog 4 or 5 gets released.

Saifuddin
Zen Master III
akhilj66

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/43574/feature-request-for-always-on-display

We've asking this and many other features since the launch of Rog 2.

I wish you all the best, because most likely you won't get these features even after Rog 4 or 5 gets released.

View post
Sad us ☹️
I had an option of OnePlus 8 pro and i fell for rubbish marketing

ToM_M
Star III
I totally agree, the AOD is very poor in the ROG Phones...
The dev team must do something about it because it really feels like it was just there to check another 'V' on a feature without really implement it right...
The notification info on an Always-on display is a MUST, what's the point of using an AOD if you can't really see the needed information?
There are other things like the AOD background, there are not many options for that and why can't we use our own background image?
Make it a bit more "open" for changes would be great, it would also be nice to have other backgrounds, clock appearance, fonts, size, notification settings, etc.
Please take this request seriously, it's a "small" change with huge benefits, the user experience will be much better with those features.
Thank you

Aryan202
Community Legend I
Saifuddin

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/148070#Comment_148070

Sad us ☹️

I had an option of OnePlus 8 pro and i fell for rubbish marketing

View post
But you'll lose many things in OOS by the way (a lot of stuff) it's a choice at this point what things are important and what aren't
For example bypass charging is not available on any phone leaving rog and an sony phone
Plus OOS doesn't even have an fps meter or real time info like game genie neither any of its features