This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blackcrush fixed, now for the testing

Danishblunt
Hall of Fame I
So I basicially fixed the black crush issue, I made an application that will require root and the current implementation is just very much alpha, it works but it drains a bit to much performance and has some glitches, which I suspect is either because it's fighting pixelworks software or glitch caused by me, whatever the case may be I need to test more black crush to do further testing, so far I used Batman 2021 trailer, Joker interrogation scene, Iron man trailer 2 and resident evil 2 trailer on youtube, if some people have other scenes on youtube or pictures etc. that they experience severe black crush on for me to test you can link that here. Also I want to mention that once I'm done for a release I'm not entirely sure how to handle it, gonna be honest here the self entitlement and ignorance of some people on these forums makes me wonder if I should even release it in the first place. Just thought I'd keep some interested users up 2 date who ask me via reddit/zentalk/discord and youtube.

12 REPLIES 12

Aman89053
Rising Star II

@ARP_ASUS say something..
What your devlopers are doing ??

Danishblunt
Hall of Fame I
jin_akira

Count me in, i wouldn't mind paying so long the battery consumption is not affected. Hopefully this won't mean Asus will let you do all the work and just give up calibrating the screen in their future FOTAs haha

View post
That's exacly why asus didnt do an implenentation like I did, it does affect battery consumption. Hence I'm working on making it more efficient.

botboy444
Zen Master I
I'd be down for testing, but I haven't got a rooted phone because I can't seem to get Google pay working or any way to hide root, shoot the files to me and I'll see if I can get it working on a nonroot 😄

Danishblunt
Hall of Fame I
botboy444

I'd be down for testing, but I haven't got a rooted phone because I can't seem to get Google pay working or any way to hide root, shoot the files to me and I'll see if I can get it working on a nonroot 😄

View post
It wont work without root.even with adb you wont be able to get it to work.

Also google pay works fine for me despite being rooted

Saifuddin
Zen Master III
nightmaster552

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/147949#Comment_147949

It wont work without root.even with adb you wont be able to get it to work.

Also google pay works fine for me despite being rooted

View post
Can you dm me the apk link by uploading on gdrive?