azwadrab
Rising Star I
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name:Asus ROG 2
Firmware Version: WW-17.0240.2012.65
Rooted or not: Not Rooted
Frequency of Occurrence: After updating to latest firmware
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
I dont know is it me or this firmware, battery life is messed up!
Not facing any battery drain
But when the screen is on its feel like battery is reducing by 1% in every 2 minute or so.
Anyone facing this or just me?
Any solution for this?
34 REPLIES 34

HendSome
Star III
Look at this Dear Asus, battery dropped 4% after unplug from brick and i was only on YouTube for 12 MINUTES, NOTHING else. And you keep claiming there's a fix on the battery, this is a 6k battery. How are you going to convince existing consumer to upgrade to future ROG phone? Or you just needed a one time buyer?

PhysiTech
Rising Star I
HendSome

I've got a feeling that Asus is not appreciating existing customers and ignores the fact that there are so many bugs in A10. They just keep making new phones and never look back at older models. I barely hit 5 hours SOT now with average usage ( WhatsApp,youtube,tik tok, Chrome and some puzzle games while Auto Sync is turned off) while I could have easily hit 9 hours SOT on A9. I've got to start bringing a power bank for my 6000 battery RoG 2 just after 1 year and 2 months. Not asking for a "regular updates" like Pixel but at least give us a stable A10 with lesser bugs. This is the reason why Samsung and IPhone have much much more loyal users than Asus. Sammy and Apple APPRECIATE existing customers because consumers would reconsider those brands when they opt for a phone upgrade.

View post
Thanks, dear, I think we all wanna the same from ASUS. This was my first Android phone but now I am planning to go back to other good manufacturers.

Vamp
Zen Master I
I'm not facing any issue... But Mods, still the android system battery usage are high.
screenshot-20210118-091716953.jpg

Shivam_Dahiya
Zen Master I
Vamp

I'm not facing any issue... But Mods, still the android system battery usage are high.

screenshot-20210118-091716953.jpg

View post
How is that even possible ,which version are you running . Also you are the lucky man out of many, many users . Enjoy it dude 👍🏻we need a similar SOT ASAP atleast close .

Kanu
Rising Star II
I have been seeing great battery life in the latest update. 5:30 hours sot from 91% to 50%. No games but still really good. What i did was, completely wipe the phone, downgrade to A9, use it for like a week then upgrade straight to latest one which is .65. Somehow that made the battery life issues go away. Do try it once 🙂