This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

[Solved] Google Play Store exits without notification after taped "User selected Apps"

I encountered an issue on the App Play Store, when looking at "Best Apps 2020 > User selected Apps. Google Play store exits without notification.
Play Store IND
2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions

AmitGarde
Community Legend II
wahyuddinstmik

I encountered an issue on the App Play Store, when looking at "Best Apps 2020 > User selected Apps. Google Play store exits without notification.

Play Store IND

Google Play Store is exits without notification.
Yes i noticed this even after clearing cache and storage of Google playstore app. & Dont worry i have reported this internally and awaiting for there response on this i revert back to you if i get any new update regarding this issue
Thanks for finding issue..!

View solution in original post

Christine_ASUS
Community Legend II
Hi wahyuddinstmik
I currently check on my devices at hand; Max Pro M1, Max Pro M2, 5, and 5Z; and the devices all encounter the same situation. I have forwarded the information to the relevant department to check on the issue. Meanwhile, please assist me to feedback the case to Google Play Store app developer. Thank you.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

AmitGarde
Community Legend II
wahyuddinstmik

Play Store IND

Google Play Store is exits without notification.
Yes i noticed this even after clearing cache and storage of Google playstore app. & Dont worry i have reported this internally and awaiting for there response on this i revert back to you if i get any new update regarding this issue
Thanks for finding issue..!

Christine_ASUS
Community Legend II
Hi wahyuddinstmik
I currently check on my devices at hand; Max Pro M1, Max Pro M2, 5, and 5Z; and the devices all encounter the same situation. I have forwarded the information to the relevant department to check on the issue. Meanwhile, please assist me to feedback the case to Google Play Store app developer. Thank you.

Deannnnn
Rising Star I
My friend’s Huawei Mate9 has the issue. Let’s report to Google.

Christine_ASUS
Community Legend II
Hi all,
Thank you for your asking. After checking, the button of "User selected Apps" was removed by the app developer.